Day 3: 76.5k raised for TOC's botak xu

https://tinyurl.com/tkevebv9

[Image: KwC6dZa.png]

I think citizens are just fed up with elites suing ordinary citizens and using their wealth to legally bully others.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-09-2021, 09:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think citizens are just fed up with elites suing ordinary citizens and using their wealth to legally bully others.
It is not morally right to bully others just becos a person hv all the monetary powers and special privileges to exercise it.
Thumbs Up 

(03-09-2021, 11:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is not morally right to bully others just becos a person hv all the monetary powers and special privileges to exercise it.

Star Clapping

(04-09-2021, 09:39 AM)5354 Wrote:  fcuking low life beggars!

Dont talk so bad about pinky, ok!

(03-09-2021, 11:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is not morally right to bully others just becos a person hv all the monetary powers and special privileges to exercise it.

What you say is right.
These semi authoritarian are using rule by law to suppress.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-09-2021, 09:43 AM)5354 Wrote:  The government must immediately enact new laws to ban crowdfunding to pay for court fines

To stop criminals from begging for donations to pay for their crimes

Crowdfunding makes a mockery of the law

If they stop crowded funding, people will just go Terry directly to give him financial support.

(04-09-2021, 09:41 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Dont talk so bad about pinky, ok!

Ya, talk until like pinky is beggar. He is waiting to kena blueblack

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

(04-09-2021, 09:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If they stop crowded funding, people will just go Terry directly to give him financial support.
That's totally a truth in this case.  Even strangers would have done it when they felt something is not fair or justified.