Day 4: TOC has raised over 100K

https://tinyurl.com/tkevebv9

[Image: xnzngiz.png]

can donate see hum? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Clapping Clapping Clapping

8Umbrella Umbrella

People will donate as they see what was done to him is wrong and unjust.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I am glad to hear that the donations is getting higher. This shows that why people want to do something for a good cause because they felt something is not fair and justified. I am also glad that I did my part too. For more or less doesn't matters, it is the thoughts that counts. Like I said earlier, one hand combined with many will see the strength.

[Image: dJrGgMk.jpg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

Someone donated 0.01 cent.
🙄🙄🙄

(05-09-2021, 09:56 AM)wendychan Wrote:  [Image: dJrGgMk.jpg]

Clapping Thumbsup

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The ordinary  people are darn fed up when we have dispute with corporations and rich they will use their lawyers to legally bully us knowing we cannot afford high legal fees...

I remember one of our own forumer  had to endure lawsuit by rich people  was trying to borrow $50K to fight it.

Seeing our leader suing Terry for something his own sister said is so wrong in so many ways people are outraged by this behavior.

Leaders have to stop doing this....it is really sad that we have reach this state.

[Image: edKLFPe.jpg]

(05-09-2021, 10:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The ordinary  people are darn fed up when we have dispute with corporations and rich they will use their lawyers to legally bully us knowing we cannot afford high legal fees...

I remember one of our own forumer  had to endure lawsuit by rich people  was trying to borrow $50K to fight it.

Seeing our leader suing Terry for something his own sister said is so wrong in so many ways people are outraged by this behavior.

Leaders have to stop doing this....it is really sad that we have reach this state.

[Image: edKLFPe.jpg]
There are eyes to see and words can be heard.  That is where the conclusion and judgement be made.  What will be in the mind of others to think of a person even wanting to sue own siblings?

(04-09-2021, 09:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  People will donate as they see what was done to him is wrong and unjust.

now the donors have one more justiifcation.  Doing charity.   because PM said he will donate the sum to charity.

这世上是其实是没有所谓的正义只有侠义? Thinking
Well done 39%, 你们太有侠义心肠了。
路见不平,拔刀相助。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Lesson to learn.
Other people's family problem we never know.
Dont interfer, whether is right or wrong.