water heater not working

anyone water heater not hot in this sort of weather HUH

(24-01-2023, 08:29 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  anyone water heater not hot in this sort of weather HUH

Change to a new one

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-01-2023, 08:30 PM)klat Wrote:  Change to a new one

you change to what?

(24-01-2023, 08:29 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  anyone water heater not hot in this sort of weather HUH

Learn like my Msia relatives use kettle boil water then pour into the big pail. Repeat a few times depend your body how big.

(24-01-2023, 10:22 PM)sgh Wrote:  Learn like my Msia relatives use kettle boil water then pour into the big pail. Repeat a few times depend your body how big.

normal weather ok

this kind of weather it would not works 
the water cool down faster

This is a norm. Especially if you bathe in the early morning. Not water heater issue.
The water in the water tank is too cold.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-01-2023, 10:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  normal weather ok

this kind of weather it would not works 
the water cool down faster

This is the next best alternative since you say your water heater not working.

(24-01-2023, 10:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  This is the next best alternative since you say your water heater not working.

not best 

it is next worst alternative 

use english words properly

(24-01-2023, 10:35 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  not best 

it is next worst alternative 

use english words properly

Your English also half bucket water want to say ppl?

(24-01-2023, 10:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  Your English also half bucket water want to say ppl?

at least mine is more realistic and practical

(24-01-2023, 10:39 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  at least mine is more realistic and practical

Practical? Dunno what you mean

(24-01-2023, 10:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  Practical? Dunno what you mean

mine got IQ inside

yours like goondu goodu type one

careful don't end up like this.....

Scary siol, mounting bracket accommodating water heater disintegrates, everything came crashing down!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...shing-down

(24-01-2023, 10:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  mine got IQ inside

yours like goondu goodu type one

I goondu you bodoh kayu type more

(24-01-2023, 10:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  Your English also half bucket water want to say ppl?
CecA like that de la …let him cool die in side the toilet why bother to reply them 

Laughing

(24-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  careful don't end up like this.....

Scary siol, mounting bracket accommodating water heater disintegrates, everything came crashing down!!!!

Need to check brackets holding the water heater once a year, so that this thing don't happen..................... Big Grin

(24-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  careful don't end up like this.....

yeah they told me that water heater tank mounting screws will rust after 10 years
that what happened here

got to use acrylic paint to paint the whole mounting bracket and screws and bolts

Cheapskates buy budget wH of cos got this of problem … why complain!! tio boh ??? Future top up litter bit $$ buy better one 

Big Grin

(24-01-2023, 10:51 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Cheapskates buy budget wH of cos got this of problem … why complain!! tio boh ??? Future top up litter bit $$ buy better one 

Big Grin

yes correct
will do that
will spent a little more
will get a better hitman to better take you out in a box

thank you

(24-01-2023, 10:48 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yeah they told me that water heater tank mounting screws will rust after 10 years
that what happened here

got to use acrylic paint to paint the whole mounting bracket and screws and bolts

You have given good advice.................... Clapping