Dear Brother Muslim and Christian..pls read

(07-10-2024, 07:46 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You think so?

Of course I have many Muslim friends lah! Big Grin My neighbours are Muslims lah! We also exchange Bible and Quran points lah!

(07-10-2024, 08:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Of course I have many Muslim friends lah! Big Grin My neighbours are Muslims lah! We also exchange Bible and Quran points lah!

So who’s gods are more powerful? Any conclusion?

(07-10-2024, 07:46 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You think so?

Yes, I think so too.

Muslims are the only people outside of Christianity who love and revere Jesus PBUH and his mother so we have a common ground.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(07-10-2024, 08:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Of course I have many Muslim friends lah! Big Grin My neighbours are Muslims lah! We also exchange Bible and Quran points lah!

What is there to exchange when both the books contradict each other? Big Grin

Perhaps if you introduce him to the Hadiths, he might become tense and anxious right away like our friend Hope! Big Grin

(07-10-2024, 03:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Actually Christians and Muslims in Singapore are good Thumbsup  friends lah! Big Grin  Don't stir a storm in your own cup lah!
No bad religion. Only bad follower. 

No bad market. Only bad investor. 

No bad school. Only lousy n lazy student. 

No bad country. But bad citizen. 

Ask what u can do for yr religion, school, and country to make it a true n respectful entity.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

And again. If ppl don’t convent( make up or invent or what u like to call) this 2 religion with so many follower in the first place how can those asshole use this 2 religion to bluff them to fight so they can achieve their selfish objective n goal.

They know those strong believer and play on their feeling to fight for them.

That is how Kong Hee so successful that follower sell hdb flat n give him all the money.

And also NCC pastor prince (actually a Singh who change his name to prince….hahaha to look fancy) bluff till can buy a shopping Center.

(07-10-2024, 09:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I think so too.

Muslims are the only people outside of Christianity who love and revere Jesus PBUH and his mother so we have a common ground.

Ali and I are good friends lah! Big Grin Although there are many differences in our faith lah! I still have many questions from Ali I don't know how to answer lah!

(08-10-2024, 01:02 AM)victortan Wrote:  No bad religion. Only bad follower. 

No bad market. Only bad investor. 

No bad school. Only lousy n lazy student. 

No bad country. But bad citizen. 

Ask what u can do for yr religion, school, and country to make it a true n respectful entity.

Why not you become a Christian and experience it yourself leh? Thinking

(08-10-2024, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why not you become a Christian and experience it yourself leh? Thinking

sorry i dont like friction story.. those are scam. church want yr money so pastor can have busines class..

your protestant church are the worse..

if i IRAS i will check their acc...protestant church no do charity, do a little come out big in FB and mass media,, so more will donate to them..

at best aare all scam,, worse than catholic church.

i think buddhist are better religion than all.. why not u go join buddhist...

dont stay with scammer to help them scam more poeple by asking them to join..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(07-10-2024, 06:24 AM)victortan Wrote:  U a christian,, why christian no follow Jesus teaching??? Love your enemy..

if yr enemy slap u on the left, give him yr right too... did Jesus not said this????

why u christian not even have or possess at least 2% of christ...

what is up??? The we got muslim also..al fatihaq always read merciful god,and u pray 5 time daily and recite this
hundred of times yet where is your mercy..., merciful what..

both relgion i said are just feel good feeling only.. all talk shiok shiok , but never follow.
merciful u go around killing other???

shame on both of your relgion..If there is a God, he too will avoid u all.. for God is love, compassionate and merciful.But not u 2 religion...

if u all practise this,, immediate peace follow. be kind and compassionate to other as u would like other to be kind and compassionate to u

do to your brother as u would like your brother to do to you.

I Ching already taught us very clearly.
The problem now is the current religious leaders are still human being lah. If he is good, it will be a blessing, if not, it will be disastrous. 

你可以成为基督徒或回徒,可千万别成为基督教徒或回教徒。
因为有教这个字在里头就会有个教主。教主都是人不是神。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-10-2024, 06:05 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ali and I are good friends lah! Big Grin Although there are many differences in our faith lah! I still have many questions from Ali I don't know how to answer lah!

“O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily, Allah guides not the unjust people.” [3] Big Grin

Holy Quran 5:52

(07-10-2024, 01:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You like which apple leh? Green or red apple leh? Thinking

unbeknownst to you
truly they are colorless 

actually you dont know what those apples are
you have no idea

(08-10-2024, 06:29 AM)victortan Wrote:  sorry i dont like friction story.. those are scam. church want yr money so pastor can have busines class..

your protestant church are the worse..

if i IRAS i will check their acc...protestant church no do charity, do a little come out big in FB and mass media,, so more will donate to them..

at best aare all scam,, worse than catholic church.

i think buddhist are better religion than all.. why not u go join buddhist...

dont stay with scammer to help them scam more poeple by asking them to join..

Judgement Day is coming soon lah! Big Grin You have been warned liao lah! Repent, and believe in Jesus Christ, and you and your family will be saved lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(08-10-2024, 06:05 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ali and I are good friends lah! Big Grin Although there are many differences in our faith lah! I still have many questions from Ali I don't know how to answer lah!

One guy here doesn't like that we are friendly with each other.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(08-10-2024, 06:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  One guy here doesn't like that we are friendly with each other.

That's his problem not ours lah! Big Grin My upstairs neighbour his daughter just got married invited me for Malay wedding at void deck allowed me to pray for them also lah!

(08-10-2024, 07:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's his problem not ours lah! Big Grin My upstairs neighbour his daughter just got married invited me for Malay wedding at void deck allowed me to pray for them also lah!

Are you sure they allow you to pray for them or give them your blessings? Big Grin
By allowing you to pray for them...they are submitting to the Bible! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(08-10-2024, 07:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Are you sure they allow you to pray for them or give them your blessings? Big Grin
By allowing you to pray for them...they are submitting to the Bible! Big Grin

Believe it or not up to you lah! Big Grin I prayed for many Malay Muslims liao lah! When I visited patients in hospitals and nursing homes I also prayed for them lah!

(08-10-2024, 08:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Believe it or not up to you lah! Big Grin I prayed for many Malay Muslims liao lah! When I visited patients in hospitals and nursing homes I also prayed for them lah!

I believe you pray for even non believers...it is a good thing, Don get me wrong  Big Grin
But if they ask you to pray for them...then it is a separate issue.. Big Grin

If a moslem prays for me...then I am giving him authority over Jesus..it is really that simple..

(08-10-2024, 07:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's his problem not ours lah! Big Grin My upstairs neighbour his daughter just got married invited me for Malay wedding at void deck allowed me to pray for them also lah!

U give ang pow or not  Big Grin

(08-10-2024, 08:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Believe it or not up to you lah! Big Grin I prayed for many Malay Muslims liao lah! When I visited patients in hospitals and nursing homes I also prayed for them lah!

When you sit down with your good Muslim friend, does he permit you to hold his hands and pray in Jesus' name?  Big Grin

Bro, all the best to you and good luck! Take good care man!
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(08-10-2024, 08:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I believe you pray for even non believers...it is a good thing, Don get me wrong  Big Grin
But if they ask you to pray for them...then it is a separate issue.. Big Grin

If a moslem prays for me...then I am giving him authority over Jesus..it is really that simple..

What's wrong with praying for someone in need leh? Thinking What can I pray for you leh?

(08-10-2024, 09:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  When you sit down with your good Muslim friend, does he permit you to hold his hands and pray in Jesus' name?  Big Grin

There's no need to hold hands to pray lah! Big Grin But 1st of all, I must have consent lah!

(11-10-2024, 11:48 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  There's no need to hold hands to pray lah! Big Grin But 1st of all, I must have consent lah!

If you hold hands with your moslem friend...more sincere what.. Big Grin Don forget you are their rescue from hell fire  Big Grin 

You can pray for anyone at any time without needing anyone's approval... so why seek permission? Unless, of course, you're looking to get a scolding Big Grin

Malay wedding got so havoc?

(08-10-2024, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why not you become a Christian and experience it yourself leh? Thinking

knn... call me to join this scam... i might as well go hollywood to apply to become an extra.

if there is really a god sure go to hell...

If there is a god , muslim and christain will definitely go to hell for fighting and causing many million to suffer...

Muslim and Christian are the worse species of animal on earth..

These people who have an unwholesome mindset and then doing so much unwholesome things will end up reborn in lower realm.

Heng arh, I am not one of them.

The Jews in Israel have the most powderful god, Assmerica!  Rotfl

U pray for salvation or healing?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️