Death penalty not mandatory but still can get hang - Bolehland.

Smile

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...ri-2740341

(12-06-2022, 10:07 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Smile

The way you smile is like you finally have hope of returning to your country without facing the death sentence.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-06-2022, 10:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The way you smile is like you finally have hope of returning to your country without facing the death sentence.  Rolleyes

On the contrary, if Boledland is "my country" why would I be smiling with that country's overcrowded prison ? Laughing

[Image: 06feca623ecd21db962cc9f05fd3b33a.png], if

(12-06-2022, 10:32 PM)Manthink Wrote:  On the contrary, if Boledland is "my country" why would I be smiling with that country's overcrowded prison ? Laughing

[Image: 06feca623ecd21db962cc9f05fd3b33a.png], if

Don't think that by writing "my country" and using big bold diagrams, people will believe you are not a jhk.

Once a jhk, always a jhk.   Rolleyes

(12-06-2022, 10:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't think that by writing "my country" and using big bold diagrams, people will believe you are not a jhk.
Once a jhk, always a jhk.   Rolleyes

Actually, no one is seeking your view about my nationality. At least for once you do not disagree with me for calling "my country" BolehlandRolleyes

...and speaking of death penalty and Bolehland crimes...

Perhaps "my country" people are a little sick in their minds too...remeber this 2019 case ?

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...n-new-laws

(12-06-2022, 10:45 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Actually, no one is seeking your view about my nationality. At least for once you do not disagree with me for calling "my country" BolehlandRolleyes

No one even bothers to post in your thread.  You should be grateful I give you some face.  And that's because I really pity you... Rolleyes

Good …. druggie syndicate can transform muddysia boleh and transit hub liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

I am glad we are retaining take-no-prison attitude towards the drug pushers, traffickers and syndicates.. Thumbsup

[Image: Singapore-Drugs-Death-Penalty-Immigratio...C682&ssl=1]

(13-06-2022, 09:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Good …. druggie syndicate can transform muddysia boleh and transit hub liow

Something like what  had been getting worst in many parts of the US now ?