Debt ceiling deal

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/us...my-3519586

You think they can clear the deal in Congress?
Already a large number of Republican Congress men pledge zero compromise. Thy want to make Biden eat shit and swallow the original  proposal whole sale to humiliate him using default as a gun to his head.

They have no respect for their own speak and are prepared to ruin the country  to get what they want.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-05-2023, 11:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You think they can clear the deal in Congress?
Already a large number of Republican Congress men pledge zero compromise. Thy want to make Biden eat shit and swallow the original  proposal whole sale to humiliate him using default as a gun to his head.

They have no respect for their own speak and are prepared to ruin the country  to get what they want.

Did u short big big? Laughing

Extension to June 5 lah....

When ah butt said the market will plunge because there is no agreement on the debt ceiling, it actually went up.

Now that there is an agreement, I think the market will fall.

use karchng to think also know sure pass one but get ready to sell on news

(28-05-2023, 11:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You think they can clear the deal in Congress?

As far as I know the congress and WH has never fail to comprise to raise debt leh. 
You think this time will be different?

中国增持200亿美债的真相!金融大风暴或将到来!

Voting in the house commencing 3:30am SGT, last round 8:30am

IAM all out of the markets for awhile already

The result is expected. When passed it will not move markets.

However there is outside chance it will fail as Trump has been calling his supporters im Congress to default saying they can make America Great by defaulting.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/donald-...y-b56ce225

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

settled.

in the safe hand of Biden.

Do crowd funding to save US. So easy, still need to think.  Rotfl

没有国,那里有家。

Ask the HJs to help as well.

If this issue happens in China, the ppl of China will donate their asset to save the country.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-06-2023, 06:01 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do crowd funding to save US. So easy, still need to think.  Rotfl

没有国,那里有家。

Ask the HJs to help as well.

If this issue happens in China, the ppl of China will donate their asset to save the country.

no money eat cai png where got money to crowd fund ?

(01-06-2023, 06:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  no money eat cai png where got money to crowd fund ?

Now you know why China will be next Superpower. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-06-2023, 06:13 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now you know why China will be next Superpower. Rotfl

me don't support both China and USA, me only support SGP.

(01-06-2023, 06:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me don't support both China and USA, me only support SGP.

SGP already rotten. 
Our children will probably migrate elsewhere.

(01-06-2023, 06:28 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  SGP already rotten. 

rotten to many, paradise to some who stay in a huge bungalow.

美债违约闹剧收场,但三个地雷仍待拆弹!

(01-06-2023, 06:28 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  SGP already rotten. 

Good enough for holiday around this region and sense that it feels cheap.. but if it was USD the sense will be it is cheaper...

美方扬言中国没资格贷款后,得知中方减持美债,耶伦态度变了