Debt collecting boys kenna accused of molest by debtor auntie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH3fN7OaeJs

money cannot roll lo.old cb antique .

恶人先告状 tactic. so can drag payment? Rotfl

auntie so ugly

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This sort of creditor is damn*ed thick skin. Owed money refuse to pay and yet, can accuse those young boys of molesting her. She thought she is a model, huh?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(18-09-2021, 05:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This sort of creditor is damn*ed thick skin. Owed money refuse to pay and yet, can accuse those young boys of molesting her. She thought she is a model, huh?

Maybe her meow meow is pretty Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Why would 2 young boys who were there to do their job would have the intention to molest an auntie way below their league in that open environment.

Most likely a scuffle broke out and she took the chance to scream molest. Auntie should be given a stern warning by the prosecutor.

Own money pay up lah!!

Useless lousy debt collector. I never pay my debt. They cant do anything.

Debt collection should be banned.

If you have legal right you should bring this to court..
If the amount is small it should be brought to small claims court.

Why is there a need to hire thugs to collect money?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-09-2021, 05:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Useless lousy debt collector. I never pay my debt. They cant do anything.

Really? But I thought you are a bankrupt? Self declare har? Thinking

Big headache for the collectors .... she too ugly to sell herself ..... can write off liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-09-2021, 05:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Really? But I thought you are a bankrupt?  Self declare har? Thinking

They dont care if u bankrupt or not. They stupid one.

(18-09-2021, 05:02 PM)hayabusa32 Wrote:  Why would 2 young boys who were there to do  their job would have the intention to molest an auntie way below their league in that open environment.

Most likely a scuffle broke out and she took the chance to scream molest. Auntie should be given a stern warning by the prosecutor.

Own money pay up lah!!
The police shd arrest her for harassing and molesting the boys instead.  Owe money still can claim molest somemore.

(18-09-2021, 05:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Useless lousy debt collector. I never pay my debt. They cant do anything.
You must be that auntie that owed money.  But, at least, you are very clever knowing how to post comments here.

Laughing Laughing

Which one is the debtor? Fat or thin one?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung