Delivery Rider: We are criticized for speeding but expected to deliver food fast

Delivery Rider: We are criticized for speeding but expected to deliver food fast. How?

https://theindependent.sg/delivery-rider...-fast-how/

Since you know who are the complain King and Queen for slow delivery , then don’t accept the order lor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(04-01-2024, 05:57 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Since you know who are the complain King and Queen for slow delivery , then don’t accept the order lor.

I think some platform penalise rider if reject orders assigned to them. Then lesser orders give you do.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Optional
Ride motor
Drive car or van

If you are a pedestrian and knocked down by PMA or PMD 
You are seriously injured 
The PMA or PMD has no insurance covered.
You have to support your family and parents

Let LTA decides if 3rd party  insurance for PMA, PMD etc is necessary
[+] 1 user Likes Oasis's post

What an excuses to said people complain delivery slow but I think is the delivery rider rush to earn more orders rather than getting complain.

(05-01-2024, 07:03 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  What an excuses to said people complain delivery slow but I think is the delivery rider rush to earn more orders rather than getting complain.

agreed.

They dunno good things must wait? Laughing

Confused

They earn their living at the expense of others. Now asking how? Really leh. Such people are indeed one of a kind doing such job. They can’t fit themselves in an organization following rules so ended doing such own time own target, like your own boss, kind of job.

Wonder what has the school been teaching??? Why can produce so many so people who cannot follow rule.

Not easy job
Got to rush or customers reject cold food not willing to pay
Sometimes can cost their life on roads

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-01-2024, 06:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think some platform penalise rider if reject orders assigned to them. Then lesser orders give you do.

There is an acceptance rate lah.
The riders can reject the delivery.
I order so many times food delivery, especially during sudden raining time, the riders can suka suka cancel the delivery. I got few times encountering such situation.
The deliveries were delayed due to the delivery riders kept MIA after accepting the delivery order..

I feedback to the platform and will receive food voucher as a gesture of apology. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-01-2024, 06:36 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  I nearly got hit at the blind spot had i not delay for a second by a speeder, alighting from a bus.
The weight of these machines can kill.

The PMA or PMD has no insurance covered.
Atleast must have some form of test on riders brainy.

We should ban this sector altogether.

Get peepur to walk to buy food. Not eat but don't even want to walk.

Health Promotion Board says, walk 10000 steps but allowing this sector to grow is counterproductive.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-01-2024, 11:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: SjBGn.png]

(05-01-2024, 11:31 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There is an acceptance rate lah.
The riders can reject the delivery.
I order so many times food delivery, especially during sudden raining time, the riders can suka suka cancel the delivery. I got few times encountering such situation.
The deliveries were delayed due to the delivery riders kept MIA after accepting the delivery order..

I feedback to the platform and will receive food voucher as a gesture of apology. Rotfl

We'd never know why they cannot take the order.

Quarrelling with wife
With elderly mother in horsepeter ICU
Toilet pang sai cos diereal?
Creating Oyk mudderfugger post (47 gone) Rotfl

why cant E-bike ride on the road

it is much safer for the pedestrian on the walk way and pavement

(05-01-2024, 10:36 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Not easy job
Got to rush or customers reject cold food not willing to pay
Sometimes can cost their life on roads

If you open this sector to foreigners, construction workers will resign tonight and start on the new job tomorrow.

Don't say Bangala, even jhks steal steal work in this line in cahoots with sinkies.

Dangerous you say. But the money is damn good. They rush not because they are service oriented and give a starfugstk shit about whether the customer's food is hot or cold, but to make more trips to earn more $$$.

(05-01-2024, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you open this sector to foreigners, construction workers will resign tonight and start on the new job tomorrow.

Don't say Bangala, even jhks steal steal work in this line in cahoots with sinkies.

Dangerous you say. But the money is damn good. They rush not because they are service oriented and give a starfugstk shit about whether the customer's food is hot or cold, but to make more trips to earn more $$$.

BO CHAP PAP FT influx

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHs0Nzwh1Ivcln-Amp_B...Q&usqp=CAU]

Should do away with this delivery service totally. So there will be no complaints on both sides. Those who order food can cook the food themselves or walk to buy the food. Does them good to walk for exercise. Those delivery riders can be deployed to other sectors of the workforce. So we can cut off having to import more CECAS.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Did the delivery person think of by speeding, he is putting the life of other innocents parties at risk?

Talk so much. User complain,let this be taken up by the company with the person who complained.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Alamak. Why need to go for food delivery?

You got hands and legs, so move your bloody backside and go out to eat instead.

Food delivery are very unhygienic

(05-01-2024, 12:23 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Alamak. Why need to go for food delivery?

You got hands and legs, so move your bloody backside and go out to eat instead.

Food delivery are very unhygienic

Cheap lor during promo… Rotfl
You not scare of covid meh.

Just allow to go onto expressways the complaints will cease immediately

(05-01-2024, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am smartass....

DEFECTIVE BEING sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
JESUS SPITS ONTO sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(05-01-2024, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you open this sector to foreigners, construction workers will resign tonight and start on the new job tomorrow.

self-employed with almost zero capital to start up. Thumbs_up This business model is good.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(08-01-2024, 09:22 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  self-employed with almost zero capital to start up. Thumbs_up This business model is good.

Yes, just like some peepur who work as private tutors. No capital. Can evade tax. Flexible working hours. And get hero worshipped by kids. No office politics.

His logic is not right. The people who criticize them for speeding are not the ones expecting them to deliver the food fast. Usually the ppl who expect them to deliver food fast do not care whether they speed or not.

Ignore List: Oyk

(05-01-2024, 11:53 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  BO CHAP PAP FT influx

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHs0Nzwh1Ivcln-Amp_B...Q&usqp=CAU]

Our FT/FW influx is inevitable because of our low TFR.   I will not ask because nobody here will admit it, but we all know that some members are single and have no children, and some might be married but only have one child.  SgBuffet is not only single with no children, but he is also an only child... he is an exampur of both scenarios.  His parents caused a low TFR, he is continuing their work.

Having said that, the government calibrates the "influx" such that no single nationality of people can threaten us by walking out.  If we want to preserve/keep the so called "Singaporean culture" or the sense of being a MICO country, and many edmwers lamented that we have lost that, we should only import Malaysians.  Not identical, but certainly closer to us in many areas compared with Myanmarese, Filipinos, Viets, Thais, Chinse, Indians, Nepalese, and Bangladeshis.

But if we import only Malaysians we will be at risk of being threatened by either the Malaysian government, or the jhks themselves.. 

So we mix them all up, a rojak as some say, and we Lose some to Gain some, where G > L.

(08-01-2024, 09:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  His logic is not right. The people who criticize them for speeding are not the ones expecting them to deliver the food fast. Usually the ppl who expect them to deliver food fast do not care whether they speed or not.

Have you done a survey?  You wrote as though you had wor.

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

As a Han Singaporean national, I would of course not line up at the row for Chinese nationals.  My passport is as orange as can be wor.

中国公民 and 新加坡公民 clearly refer to Chinese and Singaporeans, respectively.

Once I did shout "KILLjoi!  KILLjoi!  Come over here!~  Line up here!  You are lining up at the wrong row!"

He would not listen to me wor.  When he reached the front of the row, the Immigration kor kor told him that that row was for the Chinese.  

Upon being told that, he felt that his ancestors would take umbrage at that advice and that he must do them proud by screaming, in Singlish, "I am Chinese!  I am Chinese!!!  My laupeh aye laupeh aye lauphe came from China!!!". His vocals went from baritone to sopranino  KNNBCCB, he shrieked!  See my pink IC?  You noe how to read?

The Immigration kor kor would not allow foreigners, including Singaporeans, to be so rude to him, and airport police were called in.  When they saw his Singapore passport, they decided to give some face to LKY and the current PM, so instead of locking him up for 12 hours, they only dragged him away.  But he struggled as if they were taking him to the slaughterhouse, and so they carried him up and then deposited him at a row for "Aliens".   Rotfl

(09-01-2024, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Our FT/FW influx is inevitable because of our low TFR.   I will not ask because nobody here will admit it, but we all know that some members are single and have no children, and some might be married but only have one child.  SgBuffet is not only single with no children, but he is also an only child... he is an exampur of both scenarios.  His parents caused a low TFR, he is continuing their work.

(09-01-2024, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been fûcking my mother almost 3 times a day but the TFR didn't improve
[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing