Delivery man takes photo of delivery and went home with items...

https://www.tiktok.com/@kenng1976/video/...4988395783

(22-05-2024, 09:36 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@kenng1976/video/...4988395783

This has, unfortunately, also happened to me when the courier suspected that my parcel contained an expensive item. However, he didn't bargain on my household installing a CCTV to record his theft.   

They are just human with greed

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-05-2024, 10:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  They are just human with greed

I have seen CCTV footage of couriers stealing parcels, shoes, clothing and even towels hung out to dry along the corridor as well as eating/drinking the food that they deliver. These black sheep are tarnishing the image of all deliverymen.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Greed will take them to 10 courts of hell after they died.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Just one incident, they cannot be in delivery industry for rest of their life.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(22-05-2024, 10:23 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Greed will take them to 10 courts of hell after they died.

The SingPost courier brought my parcel to my condo recently, could not locate my unit for some strange reason and promptly left without making any attempt to contact me by phone. Not only did SingPost not make any attempt to contact me thereafter, they sent my parcel back to the online store in Spain! Talk about shitty service!

Heng outside my house got security guards.

(22-05-2024, 10:42 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Just one incident, they cannot be in delivery industry for rest of their life.

Except if the courier looks like her

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAShhqsCa7Am3K-_wqYhE...0&usqp=CAU]

(22-05-2024, 10:08 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This has, unfortunately, also happened to me when the courier suspected that my parcel contained an expensive item. However, he didn't bargain on my household installing a CCTV to record his theft.   

like that i can claim i never receive my items leh.................even though i did......... Big Grin

(22-05-2024, 10:42 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Just one incident, they cannot be in delivery industry for rest of their life.

I am glad there is CCTV Camera outside the house to record this crime. 

So much for their job responsibility, honesty and moral values under SM Lee in the last 20 years.

(22-05-2024, 10:45 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Heng outside my house got security guards.

I didn't know that you stay on the ground floor at Bukit Batok

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ20-n0z3_COWg2gDsqZzp...RIB5-xvw&s]

(23-05-2024, 01:05 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  like that i can claim i never receive my items leh.................even though i did.

It is most unfortunate that there are dishonest couriers as well as customers. 

(22-05-2024, 10:43 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The SingPost courier brought my parcel to my condo recently, could not locate my unit for some strange reason and promptly left without making any attempt to contact me by phone. Not only did SingPost not make any attempt to contact me thereafter, they sent my parcel back to the online store in Spain! Talk about shitty service!

That's why most of the time I opt for collection point at 7-eleven or picklocker safer.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Got 1 worse throw and kick and was captured by cctv
Indoo

☝️

(23-05-2024, 09:51 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got 1 worse throw and kick and was captured by cctv Indoo

I have seen CCTV footage of a large box containing IT hardware being hurled onto the driveway from the main gate by a courier. This happened in the U.S., but could easily take place in SG as well. 

(23-05-2024, 09:49 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  That's why most of the time I opt for collection point at 7-eleven or picklocker safer.

It has been more than 2 months since I placed my initial order, and I still haven't received my refund from the online store even after my parcel was returned to them!

(23-05-2024, 11:06 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have seen CCTV footage of a large box containing IT hardware being hurled onto the driveway from the main gate by a courier. This happened in the U.S., but could easily take place in SG as well. 
Lazy lah just throw save time walking

☝️

(23-05-2024, 11:09 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Lazy lah just throw save time walking

Such couriers have no pride in doing a good job. They just take the path of least resistance i.e. short cuts to save them time and effort. 

(23-05-2024, 11:07 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It has been more than 2 months since I placed my initial order, and I still haven't received my refund from the online store even after my parcel was returned to them!
Lazyaya or Shockee?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I sold an item through qoo10.sg and I delivered personally. Customer paid to qoo10 and acknowledged receipt.  

But qoo10 just never paid to my account. 

(23-05-2024, 11:22 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Lazyaya or Shockee?

TradeINN from Spain

Greed exist everywhere. From top to bottom layer of society... Everywhere. Just the magnitude of the greed are different...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(23-05-2024, 12:25 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Greed exist everywhere. From top to bottom layer of society... Everywhere. Just the magnitude of the greed are different...

Most shoplifters are able to afford the merchandise that they steal, but are either in it for the thrill or refuse to pay what is on the price tag.