Prime Reits refinancing risk comes to bear in coming weeks...

Given news of grade A offices in US sold for 40-70% discount. Chances are not good for them to pull through.

If they can do it they would have been able to do so earlier why last minutes?

As most suffering investors have already seen 80-90% drop, mentally they have written off the investment. However you can still salvage what remains and have a few good meals at Haidilao by selling now

If the CFO manage to pull it off the stock probably will double for those who are into gambling. Having to refinance 69% of debt  at one is rather stupid as most reits spread out their refinancing. The current CFO has a long career in various poor quality reits so such a situation won't be new to her.

There are a few silver linings
1. They sold off one propeprty at 1% less than valuation recently. Which means at least some of their properties have good market value despite a slump in US office market.

2. None of their loan covenants were breached. Compared with Manulife. 

3. Interest rates are going down though slowly

If you ask me this is 70% chance of downside outcome and 30% upside.

[Image: NsWzluL.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Watch for Prime to succeed or fail in refinancing 69% of its debt.

While it is tethering between survival and death....should it struggle through it can be a nultibagger because all its assets are grade A.

As this is an extremely risky and delicate situation investors should wait for positive developments before stepping in.

Grade A office is the only category seeing positive rental reviersions...this plus impending rate cuts are potentially a boost for an otherwise hopeless situation at Prime Reits.

[Image: RBDVfjC.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.