Demand for Sinovac and Sinopharm booster jabs rising

You never hear people dying or died after Sinovac and Sinopharm jabs. Because it is inactivated vaccine.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

(06-10-2021, 01:05 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So far none, that's why never publish

How come you took so long to find your way to new Sgtalk?

(06-10-2021, 01:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How come you took so long to find your way to new Sgtalk?

Because I busy making money..

(06-10-2021, 01:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why won't the govt release statistics on the number of infected and death cases having jabbed the Chinese vaccine?

This is a good suggestion.  They definitely have the data.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

there must be some concerns if the vax brands are revealed

(06-10-2021, 10:53 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Same here. May take Novavax next year as booster.  See how things pan out....
I was waiting for novavax but USA side stalled it so I went for sinopharm the moment they allow private to bring in.

I simply don't believe in mRNA. Still like the traditional way of vaccine makes.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(06-10-2021, 12:31 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  So out of touch with the ground. Those ppl who have to pay to get vaccinated must be cursing away..
It doesn’t matters to pay if it is something related to your own health. So, this is considered worth the while.

(06-10-2021, 02:45 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I was waiting for novavax but USA side stalled it so I went for sinopharm the moment they allow private to bring in.

I simply don't believe in mRNA. Still like the traditional way of vaccine makes.
At first, I want to wait for novavax. But, after hearing news that WHO did not approved novavax due to some issues during the manufacturing stage, I decided not to opt for it. Moreover, novavax is only a small Pharma company and I am not sure whether it is safe or not.

(06-10-2021, 01:29 PM)klat Wrote:  You never hear people dying or died after Sinovac and Sinopharm jabs. Because it is inactivated vaccine.

100 years method of course safer. Basically it is just asking your body to .... own time own target .some may produce weaker antibodies, some stronger. But 99% within your body limits, unless you have some illness.

(06-10-2021, 10:25 AM)theold Wrote:  Now, long que again. Funny, Private Hospitals prices are cheaper than some Private Clinics prices.

you mean Sinovac cheaper at private hospitals than neighbourhood GP private clinics ?

which hospitals leh ?