Thread Closed

Jim the Wimp is a PAP Mole. If not, please defend yourself here.

(05-09-2023, 02:04 AM)Jim Wrote:  what are you implying? pap legal system not clean?  in the first place why you voted for them?

Post here, you dimwit.

(05-09-2023, 02:17 AM)Jim Wrote:  [Image: lTFXz0R.png]

[Image: srtAsyZ.png]

I have been waiting for you, you sonabitch

(05-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Jim Wrote:  you are suggesting something fishy is going on have you lodge a report with cpib?

Ready for more roasting today? I am in a good mood since you publicised my old writings, so will try to play nice today

(05-09-2023, 01:35 AM)Jim Wrote:  you insulted the pap chief but you voted a pap president are you nut?

Did you ask your family whether they hate you?

Jim the Wimp is a mole sent to discredit opposition supporters. Why do you make supportive statements of ministers?

(05-09-2023, 12:48 AM)Jim Wrote:  complained about shan again?  you have given him the mandate didn't you?

This is one example of his view that we cannot complain about Shan.

(05-09-2023, 12:12 AM)Jim Wrote:  insulting the bad infrastructure but cannot afford private hospital  hehe    Laughing

Why does Jim the Whim think that long queues at SNEC are acceptable? Why does he support the health minister?

(04-09-2023, 10:23 PM)Jim Wrote:  it all started from here and there is nothing about tkl, my sadness or anger 
it's all about starbugs, his character and bad upbringing
i was straight and sharp in my comments about how shan and vivian decided to sue lhy and that triggered his unstable mind

the post by wendy: Shanmugam & Vivian sue Lee Hsien Yang in S'pore High Court for defamation

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Shanmugam-Vivi...#pid705181

you decide who is lying

Why does Jim the Wimp support the defamation suit against LHY? What is your ulterior motive?

(05-09-2023, 12:21 AM)Jim Wrote:  insulting the new speaker of parliament as a joker hehehe

Why do you support the new speaker of parliament? Why are you angry I called him a joker?

(05-09-2023, 12:44 AM)Jim Wrote:  complain about pap shangmugan but voted a pap president hahaha

Why did you say you voted TKL when from your other posts you clearly supported Tharman?

(05-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Jim Wrote:  you are suggesting something fishy is going on have you lodge a report with cpib?

Why are you supporting Iswaran in his corruption case? Why can't CPIB investigate him? What is your motive by starting an account here just before PE?

(05-09-2023, 01:22 AM)Jim Wrote:  are you implying pap is wrong? then why you voted them?

Why do you advocate for more CPF? Are you implying PAP is correct? Who do you keeping voting for them?
Thread Closed