Dennis Tan grilled Dr Cheok 50 min to paint RK got "mental problem" caused she lied

https://youtu.be/VinzH3Td3s4

https://youtu.be/DpD16nevKJk

https://youtu.be/fcNM5tnMBow

https://youtu.be/V8ym2sNm6vE

https://youtu.be/Gfv7bkuaejk

(23-12-2021, 11:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  So this Dr go interview her family .
What sort of interview being conducted.

Drink kopi, chitchat and TCSS only

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

The most inappropriate candidate for corroboratíon is using one"s spouse as none of them can be truthful about psychiatric ailments as is a social stigma
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(23-12-2021, 08:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  By clearing her mental state... isn't it so ?🤔😂😂😂... power only assess her for two day

LIARS are not mental problem lah.

As I have highlighted many times about the Malaysian Hypocrite, it is a PERSONALITY problem.

Sending an expert Psychiatrist to make him clown only makes PAP look stupid,

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(24-12-2021, 12:27 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Drink kopi, chitchat and TCSS only

Really drink kopi...sigh

RK admitted she lied. What is this whole COP trying to prove?
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

Think I noticed this during his oral evidence to the COP if I am not wrong

https://youtu.be/aBph52PjPj8

(24-12-2021, 12:53 PM)mikotan Wrote:  RK admitted she lied. What is this whole COP trying to prove?

The PAP is trying to find PS had asked her to keep the lie to her grave. That will be done to discredit PS, and thus make the WP and  opposition party in bad light.. crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-12-2021, 02:12 PM)debono Wrote:  The PAP is trying to find PS had asked her to keep the lie to her grave. That will be done to discredit PS, and thus make the WP and  opposition party in bad light.. crying

Yup lor...

[Image: IMG-20211212-115421-268.jpg]

(24-12-2021, 12:53 PM)mikotan Wrote:  RK admitted she lied. What is this whole COP trying to prove?

Trying to prove something which Vivi manage to escape with the TT saga

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

(24-12-2021, 03:20 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Trying to prove something which Vivi manage to escape with the TT saga

The TT saga happened many months ago....and is quietly swept under the carpet....

RK told PS that her psychotherapist had diagnose her with possible dissociation problems.
RK told PS that she does not think what she said. sometime.
Was she thinking when she said this to PS?

PS repeated this in COP.
PS thinks she has "mental" issue.
PS did not cook this up.

RK and Doc Chok trying to portray that PS cooked this "mental" issue up.
ET leading this.

It was RK who started this mental issue, just like her 1st lie.
[+] 2 users Like SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

(24-12-2021, 03:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The TT saga happened many years ago....and is quietly swept under the carpet....

Dumbass, we are talking about the PDPA of the TraceTogether app and not TT Durai Golden Tap shit, you sleeping or what??

(24-12-2021, 03:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dumbass, we are talking about the PDPA of the TraceTogether app and not TT Durai Golden Tap shit, you sleeping or what??

Rotfl that is the problem of using abbreviations. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

(24-12-2021, 02:12 PM)debono Wrote:  The PAP is trying to find PS had asked her to keep the lie to her grave. That will be done to discredit PS, and thus make the WP and  opposition party in bad light.. crying

what is the public verdict  so far ?

Actually, this COP is not necessary since Khan already sacked from WP. And she is no more MP. Losing $16000 monthly salary is already enough punishment.I suspect PAP is after the WP leadership, than to take issue with Khan, because there’s nothing to gain slapping a smallfry.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

(24-12-2021, 03:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The TT saga happened many years ago....and is quietly swept under the carpet....

Only last year

He said since August, she's ok.
He saw her since August?
Puzzling.
Quote:
In his assessment, Ms Khan also did not suffer from any significant or material dissociation between Aug 3 and Dec 3.

I dun geddit at all

Who has said she is suffering from dissociation and other mental illness??

Who?

I only hv evidence of RK herself saying her therapist said she suffers from Dissociation

PS only súggest to the committee that she could be suffering from dissociation because this is what she said, not what PS said

Since now the learned doctor has said she is not suffering from any mental impairment, then kindly dont force yourself into this rabbit hole

Since she is given the clear, then the fullest culpability of her lies will have to be mounted on her

No mitigating factors anymore, geddit?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(24-12-2021, 03:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dumbass, we are talking about the PDPA of the TraceTogether app and not TT Durai Golden Tap shit, you sleeping or what??

I am referring to TT(Trace Together) saga...... Clapping

I am very sure the TT saga originates from Vivi. He said it and eveybody saw it and it came out from his mouth.
Did Pinky ask him to tell the untruth in ParLeement?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(25-12-2021, 09:42 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  I am very sure the TT saga originates from Vivi. He said it and eveybody saw it and it came out from his mouth.
Did Pinky ask him to tell the untruth in ParLeement?

All here, refer TT saga to the TraceTogether saga and NOT the TT Durai saga....  Clapping

Basically I mentioned last from my analysis that vv is hiding something about TT. When he appears on tv.

[Image: IMG-20211225-103542-143.jpg]

(23-12-2021, 08:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Plus this pap cadre only assess her for 2 days and can clear her ..power sia

Honestly, should hold a committee of inquiry on this Dr Cheok.
Don’t think he’s telling the truth. As a psychologist or psychiatrist, some more acting chief, he should be very knowledgeable, and very articulate and fluent in his speech and responses. He should be able to answer spontaneously, reply off the cuff without referring to notes or hesitant to answer or refuses to answer. TCJ had to come to his rescue so many times. Is a joke, is a wayang. The international world looking must ne laughing, and wondering, how can expert doctor in his field, can speak like that and still be acting head of a important medical department.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

https://youtu.be/y4aPLpwmchY

(25-12-2021, 12:00 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Honestly, should hold a committee of inquiry on this Dr Cheok.
Don’t think he’s telling the truth. As a psychologist or psychiatrist, some more acting chief, he should be very knowledgeable, and very articulate and fluent in his speech and responses. He should be able to answer spontaneously, reply off the cuff without referring to notes or hesitant to answer or refuses to answer. TCJ had to come to his rescue so many times. Is a joke, is a wayang. The international world looking must ne laughing, and wondering, how can expert doctor in his field, can speak like that and still be acting head of a important medical department.

Wonder who so naive like Jac Lau to praise the stupidity of PAP.

Dr Cheok is another OVER-rated like those 80 PAP Ministers.

Which dumb psychiatrist do not use both radical nor orthodox concepts in the market like him to test? That is why his answers are not grounded base on theories nor substantiated evidence either.

Talks like a duck, walk like a duck and of course, it is a DUCK.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post