The Dark Side of Vietnam

https://youtu.be/UsX_sgGpyyI
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

Dun consume too much of vn produce

Many singkies bought wives from there.

Cheap, good and Green.

My place has a few old HB blocks mostly are taxi- drivers and cleaners

most of them marry PRC or Vietbu

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-08-2023, 01:31 PM)Ola Wrote:  Cheap, good and Green.

My place has a few old HB blocks mostly are taxi- drivers and cleaners

most of them marry PRC or Vietbu

vietbu don't speak mandarin so how to converse with them?

See how toxic US is
Agent Orange used at that time still cannot be destroyed
Cause the sufferings of so many people.

(02-08-2023, 01:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  vietbu don't speak mandarin so how to converse with them?

Wonder that too. Maybe begin with basic hand signals, then body language?

(02-08-2023, 02:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Wonder that too. Maybe begin with basic hand signals, then body language?

Other forum told me if marry to bang bang then no need converse much. The act of copulation no need speak at all just like you say body language and signals will do. Ain't this similar to go pay monies in Geylang do? Maybe Geylang is do one time pay one time. If it is wife it is endless times no need pay monies? Do finish still got wife to cook and wash your clothes hence for those old man marry vietbu more worth it.

(02-08-2023, 01:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  vietbu don't speak mandarin so how to converse with them?

Some speak Mandarin very well. She's the boss of an economy rice stall. I thought she's from PRC initially until one day she started speaking in Vietnamese to her cook.

(02-08-2023, 04:03 PM)Levin Wrote:  Some speak Mandarin very well. She's the boss of an economy rice stall. I thought she's from PRC initially until one day she started speaking in Vietnamese to her cook.

Could be living near the border with China. China and Vietnam fight war in the 70s actually. Some viet quite fair and if no open mouth to speak thought is prc as their skin also fair fair and some features very alike.

JAC LAU already said even his wife and their family

only Talk $$ and in return, he gets daily satisfaction

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

野猫论政 893:越南勒索中国廉价修铁路,不答应就与美国搞战略平衡

sgh Wrote:vietbu don't speak mandarin so how to converse with them?

Quite a number of moi relatives\friends married a viet bride, and most of them have no issue picking up basic mandarin after a year or two. In fact most of them don't even need take any professional language classes, seem to self-learn by watching mediacorp TV drama. Sad

And this ish like a decade or two ago, tiagong naoadays those foreign bride agency even got arrange basic language courses (either anglish or mandarin or both) for those foreign brides liao as the business ish really that good for them.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.