Desmond Lee said that the West Coast team is “saddened” that Iswaran quit

Desmond Lee said that the West Coast team is “saddened” that Iswaran quit as MP “under these circumstances” & thanks him for his service & contributions.

➡️ https://bit.ly/47EBv1c

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Shd be GRC going to lose in next GE lah…

After East Coast plan, next it may come out a West Coast plan.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

they should be happy wwhhatt...
pap caught a big corrupt fish
unless his team is as corrupt as him
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

There should be a by-election.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(18-01-2024, 05:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Desmond Lee said that the West Coast team is “saddened” that Iswaran quit as MP “under these circumstances” & thanks him for his service & contributions.

What the heck is Desmond talking about? Iswaran wouldn't have quit under any other circumstances!  Which Minister would quit his cushy, overhyped and overpaid job? His annual salary is enough to feed the average S'porean family for a lifetime!  
[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Saddened? Huh? What shocking disgusting words. My ears almost gone deaf.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

I think the Danger is Programmed Cash
longChong cheONGkong
compared Iswaran's corrupt chicken feet.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(18-01-2024, 05:37 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  What the heck is Desmond talking about? Iswaran wouldn't have quit under any other circumstances!  Which Minister would quit his cushy, overhyped and overpaid job? His annual salary is enough to feed the average S'porean family for a lifetime!  

WHAT IS THERE TO BE SADDENED

THESE GRASSROOTS WOULD V MUCH WANT TO DISASSOCIATE WITH HIM

I think the ruling party will tinker with the electorate boundary at the current West Coast GRC there.

Or else sure lose gao gao Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-01-2024, 07:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think the ruling party will tinker with the electorate boundary at the current West Coast GRC there. 

Or else sure lose gao gao Laughing

PAP may not lose. Many old folks there are very happy with the handouts recently given. And most of these old folks dun really care about Iswaran's case. Let alone the die-hard PAP fans. They will not even shift a single bit.

Ignore List: Oyk

(18-01-2024, 07:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think the ruling party will tinker with the electorate boundary at the current West Coast GRC there. 

Or else sure lose gao gao :

THE 1ST MEGA GRC COMBINING YUHUA  JURONG GRC WITH A TOTAL OF >10PAPMPS

who say spore no corruption. onlY if you have not get caught

(18-01-2024, 07:59 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  who say spore no corruption. onlY if you have not get caught

IN CAPITALISISM MARKET  FREE OF CORRUPTION IS NAIVE WISHES

(18-01-2024, 07:59 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  who say spore no corruption. onlY if you have not get caught

Of cos. There're ways to game the system.

Why saddened? Should catch a few more. So works can be re-distribute to make other high paying Ministers work harder.
[+] 2 users Like Sline's post

Lee Kuan Yew dont scare people sue him
why?

he is not worried
if you did nothing wrong
you dont scare ghost knocking at your door at night
he wont quit his PM post
he welcome it if you sue him

if you did nothing wrong
you dont need to quit your job

I believe he was fired from the job. The word quit is wrongly used to make PM Lee a weak leader.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(18-01-2024, 07:01 PM)talky Wrote:  WHAT IS THERE TO BE SADDENED. THESE GRASSROOTS WOULD V MUCH WANT TO DISASSOCIATE WITH HIM

It is very much every man for himself with the MIW.  Only mercenaries step forward to "serve" the nation because of a starting salary of $1 million for a junior minister.  

(18-01-2024, 08:32 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I believe he was fired from the job. The word quit is wrongly used to make PM Lee a weak leader.

The reason that SG keeps its retrenchment numbers relatively low is because many companies force employees to "resign" instead of being laid off when downsizing occurs.

Thank him? Ok, thanks for corrupting.

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Maybe they always got freebies from IsWar. So from now onwards, no more freebies.

So they “saddened” lah

Desmond Lee flying higher soon?

(19-01-2024, 10:03 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Maybe they always got freebies from IsWar. So from now onwards, no more freebies.

So they “saddened” lah

Iswaran got so many free F1 tickets and most likely give to others.

West coast market got nice food.
That veg stall bee hoon only $3, no up price.
Fish porridge standard like Crystal Jade.
Big Sheng Shiong there.

IAM sad becos Desmond is saddened by a corrupt.

(19-01-2024, 10:13 AM)Migrant Wrote:  West coast market got nice food.
That veg stall bee hoon only $3, no up price.
Fish porridge standard like Crystal Jade.
Big Sheng Shiong there.

which west coast market you are referring to ?

opposite Ginza or the Temple ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(18-01-2024, 07:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  PAP may not lose. Many old folks there are very happy with the handouts recently given. And most of these old folks dun really care about Iswaran's case. Let alone the die-hard PAP fans. They will not even shift a single bit.

Correct observation.

(19-01-2024, 10:53 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  which west coast market you are referring to ?

opposite Ginza or the Temple ?
Wow, that's so long long ago, it was called Ginza. Now it's west coast plaza.

(19-01-2024, 11:50 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Correct observation.

I've spoken to a couple of PAP die-hard fans recently. They think that people are kicking up a big fuss over SimplyGo and Iswaran's case. These people won't change their minds about PAP unless one day they lose their jobs.

[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Aren’t they going to redraw boundaries?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post