Details about father of murdered twins.

https://pressinformant.com/who-is-twins-...r-details/
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

Google translate from Chinese?

Very hard to read!

(24-01-2022, 12:08 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Google translate from Chinese?

Very hard to read!

Think translate from Nigerian?

Commonwealth african countries have beri high English standards, dis wan must be translated and dan lost in translation.  Laughing

(24-01-2022, 12:08 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Google translate from Chinese?

Very hard to read!

Exactly, now I have migraine …. WTF

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

A bit like Korean name, mix.

(24-01-2022, 12:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Exactly, now I have migraine …. WTF

Due to mRNA vaccine

Better check for brain tumor due to brain-blood breach consequent to mRNA vaccine
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

All 3 christian names are names I will never use for myself or my loved ones

Very gay and PAP supporters type of names

Yap is it Ye 叶 ??

Smile

(24-01-2022, 12:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Due to mRNA vaccine

Better check for brain tumor due to brain-blood breach consequent to mRNA vaccine

Due to you sucking too many lan chal, your brain is clot with semens …. better go check your brain too.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The way that article is written is odd.

(24-01-2022, 12:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  All 3 christian names are names I will never use for myself or my loved ones

Because your Chinese full name is Sen TineLan Chal

(24-01-2022, 12:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Due to you sucking too many lan chal, your brain is clot with semens …. better go check your brain too.
Woah, you got magraine also due to my fault issit?

(24-01-2022, 12:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Woah, you got magraine also due to my fault issit?

Did I mentioned its your fault? I only said you suck too much lan chal and your brain is filled with sperm.

(24-01-2022, 12:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because your Chinese full name is Sen TineLan Chal
And you are Tungsten wire

(24-01-2022, 12:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And you are Tungsten wire

Nope, just Tangsen would be fine.

(24-01-2022, 12:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope, just Tangsen would be fine.
Think ur nick change to Tangsee suits u better after ur mRNA jabs

Lolololol

(24-01-2022, 12:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Due to mRNA vaccine

Still bitching about mRNA …. btw you not jab … bloody pussy a burden to society and SG … better go get india variant black fungus

(24-01-2022, 12:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Think ur nick change to Tangsee suits u better after ur mRNA jabs

Lolololol

Here is some news for you …. everyone once born are waiting to die …. you dumb little fugg  Rotfl

(24-01-2022, 12:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Here is some news for you …. everyone once born are waiting to die …. you dumb little fugg  Rotfl

True, but not by an mRNA needle

We non-mRNA vaxxers die good death, naturally in our sleep

(24-01-2022, 12:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  All 3 christian names are names I will never use for myself or my loved ones

I think we shd stop talking on this matter and hv it closed, to avoid hurting feelings of  others, especially the boys' family members. Pls bear some 
conscience and respect.

(24-01-2022, 01:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  True, but not by an mRNA needle

We non-mRNA vaxxers die good death, naturally in our sleep

But you likely get knock down my an PMD, fall into a longkang and bitten by a sewage rat and die of rabies because your heart is black wishing people with mRNA get cancer.
Karma will also fall onto your family and loved ones …. you need repent fast

(24-01-2022, 01:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But you likely get knock down my an PMD, fall into a longkang and bitten by a sewage rat and die of rabies because your heart is black wishing people with mRNA get cancer.
Karma will also fall onto your family and loved ones …. you need repent fast

No worries, i never stupigly go take mRNA so i am qúite safe hor

Unlike those mRNA vaxxers kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu

(24-01-2022, 01:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I think we shd stop talking on this matter and hv it closed, to avoid hurting feelings of  others, especially the boys' family members. Pls bear some 
conscience and respect.
I am of the opinion that we should stop giving our opinions on these twins and their father.......

(24-01-2022, 11:48 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://pressinformant.com/who-is-twins-...r-details/

This site just murdered the english language.  One of the most atrocious reads the past several months.  The writer is definitely not a native speaker.  Probably ahneh or tiongkok Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-01-2022, 01:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No worries, i never stupigly go take mRNA so i am qúite safe hor

Unlike those mRNA vaxxers kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu

KNN people take mRNA also got your problem. I know you an old dumb ass froggies nothing to do bery lonely but why so kaypoh. Waiting to die, tiam tiam and wait lah, stop being a busybody chow kaypoh

(24-01-2022, 01:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  KNN people take mRNA also got your problem. I know you an old dumb ass froggies nothing to do bery lonely but why so kaypoh. Waiting to die, tiam tiam and wait lah, stop being a busybody chow kaypoh
For your own good, advise u not to take anymore mRNA boosters

Throwing dice, asking for it

(24-01-2022, 01:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  For your own good, advise u not to take anymore mRNA boosters

Throwing dice, asking for it

I like got your problem. Why so kaypoh …. you boll-less dun take sure kenna black fungus one

(24-01-2022, 01:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I like got your problem. Why so kaypoh …. you boll-less dun take sure kenna black fungus one
Sorry i hurt ur big ego

(24-01-2022, 12:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And you are Tungsten wire

He is FA's uncle.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

y charged for 1 son? what happened to other?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...on-2454701