Details about father of murdered twins.

Funny judge law

(24-01-2022, 02:21 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Funny judge law

Not judge, it is AG.

Looks like there is another killer. Not confirmed yet. More than meets the eye....

(24-01-2022, 02:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He is FA's uncle.
Has all the characteristics so yeah!

(24-01-2022, 01:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sorry i hurt ur big ego

Nope, those with inflated ego only like to play others down because they are insecure and ego get bruised easily  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-01-2022, 02:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He is FA's uncle.

What FA's uncle

(24-01-2022, 04:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope, those with inflated ego only like to play others down because they are insecure and ego get bruised easily  Rotfl
Very true, their ego gets bruised easily.......

(24-01-2022, 04:05 PM)debono Wrote:  Very true, their ego gets bruised easily.......

Because Seniletienl have this inferiority complex because he too pussy to jab so he will try and says vaccination no good to make himself feel good …. bery much like the Healing the Divide siow char bor.

(24-01-2022, 04:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because Seniletienl have this inferiority complex because he too pussy to jab so he will try and says vaccination no good to make himself feel good …. bery much like the Healing the Divide siow char bor.
You can try so hard to misspell my nick but still unbelievable but i only need to change 1 letter in ur nick and it predicts ur sad situation

Tangsen --------->  Tangsee

(24-01-2022, 04:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You can try so hard to misspell my nick but still unbelievable but i only need to change 1 letter in ur nick and it predicts ur sad situation

Tangsen --------->  Tangsee

Yes like everybody else … we all Tang See one, so I am clam and at peace. Unlike you wishing others bad and negative stuffs, your heart is poison and lonely … you will never find peace even you are dead. 

Fret not, I will pray you to find peace and rest fast.

No fight, no fight...

(24-01-2022, 11:48 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://pressinformant.com/who-is-twins-...r-details/

I got a headache reading that news. Wonder who is that reporter with such England...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-01-2022, 06:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I got a headache reading that news. Wonder who is that reporter with such England...... Thinking

u don't word for word

i browse through and able to read with ease

just now I see news, it claim what the Dad been retain need to re tact how he kill his son but like mention " only one son " means there is another " suspect " ??

(24-01-2022, 06:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now I see news, it claim what the Dad been retain need to re tact how he kill his son but like mention " only one son " means there is another " suspect " ??

There is suspicion that there may be another murderer involved in the killings.......?

(24-01-2022, 06:52 PM)debono Wrote:  There is suspicion that there may be another murderer involved in the killings.......?

if I remember listen correctly what the news castor claim the father been charge for murder " one son " he will re tact to SPF how he kill the son . It sound like there is ' another suspect " kill another son.

(24-01-2022, 12:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  All 3 christian names are names I will never use for myself or my loved ones

Very gay and PAP supporters type of names

At least you realise that you and your loved ones should not be called those names which are meant for humans.

Are you known by any of those names?