Dictatorships ..perpetual threat to peace.

Same strategy:
1. Country poor but spend a lot on military.
2. Maintain poor relations with other countries to created a perception of threat and stir nationalistic fervour at home. By naufacturing external enemies and stirring hatred they promote themselves as saviors.
3. Use propaganda to create a cult of personality.
4. Eliminate all free press to have full control of information. Distort information.
5. Subvert the rule of law with rule of power. Eventually dictates from the top.
6. Changes they make to the country is to shore up own power. These can be good and bad changes. Often pretext js used.

The problem is not that they are dictators in their own country and just exploit their own people during their rule. Problem is they can get old and senile ..and do something ceazu like Saddam invading Kuwait. Or Gaddaffi ordering the bombing plance at Lockerbie.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This Russian invasion hopefully removes 2 dictators the russian puppet in Belarus and Chechyna and Putun himself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

We talk about political dictatorships.

But Economic dictatorship is the new global threat
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

Pale blue Dot
https://youtu.be/EWPFmdAWRZ0
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

https://youtu.be/tmcdsH-p_yI
watch on youtube
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: 20220322-094329.jpg]

how do you describe such threats? or are they not threats to you at all?
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(22-03-2022, 09:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220322-094329.jpg]

tons of moronic no nuts flg dogs still believe assmericums are their saviors
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

dictatorship is lawless, because dictator himself is law, all the people is his slave to fulfil his dream to build a big umpire in history.
No truth & fact, only propaganda he want the people to listen, can be all lies as long can brainwash the people to meet his goal to be the greatest in this world, also no vote, no election, peole has no say, weapons & army are all to serve the dictator to deal with their people. Those go against him will be evaporate from this world without any trial or appeal, because their gun decide. So people is not allowed to have any weapons. Whether in army or work place, all the people work super hard till died like slavery & still in debt, also bribery of all top leader. All news is censored, twist, no freedom & human right, like china, all google, youtube, facebook & major media are banned.

as above, all these moronic comie dogs here lick their ccp dictator here 7/24, but why all these insane comie dogs here still dont bring all their family back to china to enjoy their new world order? if that shit places china has no freedom & human right, that is why all these dogs dont want to go back there to be slavery, die die they fight hard to stay back in a democratic country here. All these blody liars, bark lies7/24 here but refuse to be slavery in china.
no speech freedom, no news freedom, they cannot bark anything they like, can only lick yet lick wrongly,their wholefamily life are gone. No youtube, facebook, google, twitter all the news, only watch fully censored china propanganda fake & lies, twist & stir shit, brainwash to sacrify their children life to ccp. LOL LOL.

still,these dogshere dont have 1 cts of asset in Russia & china yet their master mother land, Ruble give 20% of inetrest they also want USD. alibaba down from 300 to75, they want apple & microsoft. But these dogs here con morons here to buy china & Russia asset which they themselves dont want. LOL LOL.

(22-03-2022, 09:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Same strategy:
1. Country poor but spend a lot on military.
2. Maintain poor relations with other countries to created a perception of threat and stir nationalistic fervour at home. By naufacturing external enemies and stirring hatred they promote themselves as saviors.
3. Use propaganda to create a cult of personality.
4. Eliminate all free press to have full control of information. Distort information.
5. Subvert the rule of law with rule of power. Eventually dictates from the top.
6. Changes they make to the country is to shore up own power. These can be good and bad changes. Often pretext js used.

The problem is not that they are dictators in their own country and just exploit their own people during their rule. Problem is they can get old and senile ..and do something ceazu like Saddam invading Kuwait. Or Gaddaffi ordering the bombing plance at Lockerbie.

You mean US?

(22-03-2022, 10:12 AM)kokee Wrote:  dictatorship is lawless, because dictator himself is law, all the people is his slave to fulfil his dream to build a big umpire in history.
No truth & fact, only propaganda he want the people to listen, can be all lies as long can brainwash the people to meet his goal to be the greatest in this world, also no vote, no election, peole has no say, weapons & army are all to serve the dictator to deal with their people. Those go against him will be evaporate from this world without any trial or appeal, because their gun decide. So people is not allowed to have any weapons. Whether in army or work place, all the people work super hard till died like slavery & still in debt, also bribery of all top leader. All news is censored, twist, no freedom & human right, like china, all google, youtube, facebook & major media are banned.

as above, all these moronic comie dogs here lick their ccp dictator here 7/24, but why all these insane comie dogs here still dont bring all their family back to china to enjoy their new world order? if that shit places china has no freedom & human right, that is why all these dogs dont want to go back there to be slavery, die die they fight hard to stay back in a democratic country here. All these blody liars, bark lies7/24 here but refuse to be slavery in china.
no speech freedom, no news freedom, they cannot bark anything they like, can only lick yet lick wrongly,their wholefamily life are gone. No youtube, facebook, google, twitter all the news, only watch fully censored china propanganda fake & lies, twist & stir shit, brainwash to sacrify their children life to ccp. LOL LOL.

still,these dogshere dont have 1 cts of asset in Russia & china yet their master mother land, Ruble give 20% of inetrest they also want USD. alibaba down from 300 to75, they want apple & microsoft. But these dogs here con morons here to buy china & Russia asset which they themselves dont want. LOL LOL.

The subvert the rule of law to replace with rule of power. In the end people are forced to find out what the powerful want and do what power demands.

That erodes efficiency and dynamism in the society.
I was shocked when cyber agency officials in China said Jack Ma is just an ant and there are thousands of Jack ma ..they can easily crush Jack ma.

It shows that the "regulation" is just a way to abuse power. They regulator comes up with many many rules and laws and use them selectively as a power stick to lord over companies. Their regulation is arbitrary vague and selectively enforced.

This is a case of the elephant in the room.

They ramble about these dictatorships. But completely missed talking about the destructive wars they waged as if it never happened. They killed more people than the dictators ever did.
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

(22-03-2022, 10:46 AM)simpleman Wrote:  This is a case of the elephant in the room.

They ramble about these dictatorships. But completely missed talking about the destructive wars they waged as if it never happened. They killed more people than the dictators ever did.

What rule of law? Tell me which country follows the rule of law. So far, i cant find even one

all know china in 60s & 70s, the great revolution, how many china people died during that time, google yourself, 80mil? 100 mil? or much more.
how all the little red army kena brainwash by their mao god, how they deal with even their parent.

Here’s a summary of countries the US has invaded/meddled in since 1945. Often to literally replace democratically elected governments with puppet dictators.

And this list isn’t even complete.

[Image: Countries-invaded-by-USA-01.png]

Sgbutt's beloved Assmerica! 

(22-03-2022, 09:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220322-094329.jpg]

Sgbutt is blind and deaf lah!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(22-03-2022, 10:12 AM)kokee Wrote:  dictatorship is lawless, because dictator himself is law, all the people is his slave to fulfil his dream to build a big umpire in history.

all know china in 60s & 70s, the great revolution, how many china people died during that time, google yourself, 80mil? 100 mil? or much more.
how all the little red army kena brainwash by their mao god, how they deal with even their parent.

(22-03-2022, 09:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This Russian invasion hopefully removes 2 dictators the russian puppet in Belarus and Chechyna  and Putun himself.

Are you crazy? 
If these 2 dictators are removed. It will be even more chaotic in these 2 countries. You still didn’t know what happen in Iraq after SH was terminated innocently?
SH got follow International law but yet still kena terminated.

A bad garment must always remove by its own ppl not by external force. It will create more problem. Afghan is already a good example.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

[Image: photo-2022-03-22-12-49-31.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Obamao's post

(22-03-2022, 10:56 AM)kokee Wrote:  all know 

Here’s a summary of countries the US has invaded/meddled in since 1945. Often to literally replace democratically elected governments with puppet dictators.

And this list isn’t even complete.

[Image: Countries-invaded-by-USA-01.png]

Sgbutt's beloved Assmerica! 

Kokee, can confirm?
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

https://www.tiktok.com/@tulsigabbard/vid...QqK3PbHNgx&_r=1

he not only fight for Ukraine, he is fighting for the world in front line.
Without him, likely we are here in military war today.
now he is trying to prevent WW3 happening across the world.

世界最偉大戰時總統之一:澤連斯基!

[/quote]

[quote="kokee" pid='206648' dateline='1647924505']