Did China govt create a massive opportunity to buy China Tech?
Question 

Some will see the glass half empty...others see half full.

For me,  I look at valuations. In fact most except for EV companies are just trading at a fraction of valuations of US tech giants.

When stocks are punched down there is always a reason and always so people who argue lthat they are there for a good reason and the negative factors are permanent. Its hard to guess. Was Asian financial crisis permanent? Was US financial crisis permanent? ...when the stocks are low there will be many fearful and bias towards the "worst is not over argument".  But it is totally illogical to day China desires to be tech dominant and at same tune suppressing tech companies permanently.

I pause my China tech investments for a few months when I could not find good bargains ...so I am looking to start buying again.

[Image: HjGRd70.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Can now buy Alibabu??

(10-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Can now buy Alibabu??

Alibaba is a direct target of China govt.
Price is good but risk is high....I am.looking at more low key tech players whose stock suffer collateral damage.

Also out will be Meituan whose founder went to post a challenge to the govt. 

These people forget they are dealing with the CCP....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Lion-OCBC Sec HSTECH S$ Will be a good buy then

(10-08-2021, 12:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Alibaba is a direct target of China govt.
Price is good but risk is high....I am.looking at more low key tech players whose stock suffer collateral damage.

Also out will be Meituan whose founder went to post a challenge to the govt. 

These people forget they are dealing with the CCP....

Buy tencent and meituan. Super cash maker

This correction might also be before USA major correction.

USA stocks is artificial supported

(10-08-2021, 12:51 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Lion-OCBC Sec HSTECH S$ Will be a good buy then

The 30 stocks are a good mix although some I want to avoid

https://dailypik.com/hang-seng-tech-index/

Wah lau eh. Can go straight to the point and tell me which one you're buying?

Buy NIO

Got any cpfsa unit trust that can buy after the melt down?

I want my 400k to work harder than 4%.