Did Schroder aka oyk aka Yanghua Cause Closure of Sgtalk.org Forum?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...umble-heng
[+] 3 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: 24-C5-FBFF-D5-DF-4-E96-8-FD4-9-B9-EF8-B0-C346.png]

[Image: 748-C9578-52-A9-4-D3-E-A63-C-E0-F8-C0-A43-B6-D.png]

Creating another new nick again....

(05-05-2022, 08:33 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Creating another new nick again....

Everyone knows he’s a troublemaker and yesterday he created another nick “Schroder5”
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(05-05-2022, 08:43 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Everyone knows he’s a troublemaker and yesterday he created another nick “Schroder5”

After so many years, he still act like that.
Yes even i was temporarily ban at EdWM (already over), this guy seem to be stalking me over there too.
Goodness, really he no life...creating clones after clones.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

He is OKY here?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(05-05-2022, 08:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  He is OKY here?

Yes he is.

Hi am the new Schroder85 and wish to clarify that I have nothing to do with that former member oyk or whoever trouble maker. Am also not aware of such person when I registered here. Hope this clears the atmosphere.

(05-05-2022, 08:21 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 24-C5-FBFF-D5-DF-4-E96-8-FD4-9-B9-EF8-B0-C346.png]

[Image: 748-C9578-52-A9-4-D3-E-A63-C-E0-F8-C0-A43-B6-D.png]

how dare he even spread rumors about our beloved holy chin?  Laughing

(05-05-2022, 10:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  how dare he even spread rumors about our beloved holy chin?  Laughing

He will play victim soon.

Is he a Han Goat, Chinese Goat, Angmoh Goat or simply, pariah Goat?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(05-05-2022, 10:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  how dare he even spread rumors about our beloved holy chin?  Laughing

Oyk Wrote:

what did Yanghua and Schroder said about HC? Did he say that RK was prettier than her, and HC was jealous?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Watch out for oyk the shameless troublemaker, he is not here to contribute but constantly disturb people $ quarrel with many of them in the forum even after he got banned permanently for two of his nicks. He has no credibility and reputation. He wants to get the new Sgtalk shut down just like he did last time…just ignore him or report him to the Admin or SPF if things get nasty. My 3 cents of advice.

His real name is M MICHAEL....guess what race got such name?

(05-05-2022, 02:13 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  His real name is M MICHAEL....guess what race got such name?

How do you know? Is he a South Asian and Christian?

(05-05-2022, 02:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How do you know? Is he a South Asian and Christian?

Know him super long time liao.
He is actually H4H best buddy whom I always spar with.

As u know H4H is a very stupid person much like Debono....read his post know liao. 

Funny he kena kicked by HWZ....now here with all his stupid threads. Super attention seaking....worst than a pussy.

(05-05-2022, 08:21 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...umble-heng

So serious meh? Will it happen here leh?

(05-05-2022, 11:08 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Oyk Wrote:

what did Yanghua and Schroder said about HC?  Did he say that RK was prettier than her, and HC was jealous?
Oyk is a very risky forumer. He wil lures and trick forumers in answering his questions. Thereafter, he wil put words into forumers’ mouth. And he wud start threatening tactics by saying all those words wil be put in records. Beware of oyk.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

https://c.tenor.com/3KC10ZMvmdwAAAAM/goat-eating.gif
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Actually he was quite civil when he posted under the username schroder until he tio ban and went ballistic, kept hounding admin even though it was pointed out to him that his false headlines created trouble for the forum.
His posts are a mash of facts and fallacies and the worst thing is he takes himself really seriously, to the point where he spews all kinds of obscenities when you disagree with him.

No doubt we know a number of such fruitloops in dis forum. Just ignore these disturbed  and desperate  characters.   

(05-05-2022, 02:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So serious meh? Will it happen here leh?

Why you chat like Walaneh? No wonder people think you are him. So you are really Walaneh.

Why change nick?

(05-05-2022, 02:19 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Know him super long time liao.
He is actually H4H best buddy whom I always spar with.

As u know H4H is a very stupid person much like Debono....read his post know liao. 

Funny he kena kicked by HWZ....now here with all his stupid threads. Super attention seaking....worst than a pussy.
So that bugger is Indian ah?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-05-2022, 02:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Watch out for oyk the shameless troublemaker, he is not here to contribute but constantly disturb people $ quarrel with many of them in the forum even after he got banned permanently for two of his nicks. He has no credibility and reputation. He wants to get the new Sgtalk shut down just like he did last time…just ignore him or report him to the Admin or SPF if things get nasty. My 3 cents of advice.

Thanks Ms STI.
if he can just leave me in peace, stay far far away from me.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(05-05-2022, 03:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Oyk is a very risky forumer. He wil lures and trick forumers in answering his questions. Thereafter, he wil put words into forumers’ mouth. And he wud start threatening tactics by saying all those words wil be put in records. Beware of oyk.

Thanks Dear Gem...agreed.
If nobody reply him, he cant do anything to us.
also his kakis too.

(05-05-2022, 04:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Why you chat like Walaneh? No wonder people think you are him. So you are really Walaneh.

Why change nick?

Yes, he is walaneh and Oyk stole his nick
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(05-05-2022, 04:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, he is walaneh and Oyk stole his nick

What???
Trouble maker indeed!
I hope Mod / Admin can pBan him and his kakis.

(05-05-2022, 04:50 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  What???
Trouble maker indeed!
I hope Mod / Admin can pBan him and his kakis.

Why the fark u come here? Kena farked in HWZ.

Just to remind u OYK is M MICHAEL....your best friend forever in our old forum. U forgotten u were a MAN and decided to change sex to XMM to fool everyone so that your stupidity could be excuse.

Lastly u were a PAP plp when OYK was your best friend.....however after your sex change u decided to side with oppies to gain acceptance.

that type of character indeed a loser.
trying to bait people to reply, but the other party dont bother to reply.
then how? resort to ill talk about the person what he do.
Come on, so free?
keep on smelling a person backside hole then can sleep?
goodness, it is the worst forumers / clones i ever see in my entire life.

Shame!
dont make yourself a fool in the public.

(05-05-2022, 05:01 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  that type of character indeed a loser.
trying to bait people to reply, but the other party dont bother to reply.
then how? resort to ill talk about the person what he do.
Come on, so free?
keep on smelling a person backside hole then can sleep?
goodness, it is the worst forumers / clones i ever see in my entire life.

Huh....dont so pussy pretend leh.

Why OYK whack u like me?
Becos u pretended to be a pussy and try to act cute and bait some women. And since OYK supports PAP and u decided to side oppies....so of course hes piss with u for being a farking pussy!