Nearly 50% Singapore workers think their salaries are too low—Survey

Nearly 50% Singapore workers think their salaries are too low—Survey

https://theindependent.sg/nearly-50-sing...ow-survey/

(26-06-2024, 04:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Nearly 50% Singapore workers think their salaries are too low—Survey

BECOS THE TOP IS TOO HEAVY FR MINISTERS MPS MAYORS TO CEO TO MGT

(26-06-2024, 04:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Nearly 50% Singapore workers think their salaries are too low—Survey

Increase 50%.

Want to have high salary, go and be FT and PRs!

(26-06-2024, 04:37 PM)talky Wrote:  BECOS THE TOP IS TOO HEAVY FR MINISTERS MPS MAYORS TO CEO TO MGT

So their salaries are not too low, just that they are jealous of those who earn more.  I get it.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Hawkers selling BCM also think that charging $6 a bowl is too low.  They want to charge $8.

Reason:  Price of pork went up so much, so they claimed.

Reality:  The 2 slices of super thin pork, or small teaspoon quantity of minced pork are not even worth 15 cents at cost price. Charging $6 will lose marnee meh?

Truth:  Greed.  人心不足蛇吞象

Our wages were actually spiralling up through the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s so much so that the late LKY got worried because at some point, we would price ourselves out compared with the rest of the countries in this region, where their peoples were getting better and better educated.

The government took some measures to slow this down, but wages still went up albeit at a slower pace.  Meanwhile, wages in the other Asian Tiger, Taiwan, stagnated.  Malaysia which calls itself a tiger but never was, was even worse.  Why do you think 1.2 million Malaysians are working here?  They are all yang, and often mistaken to be our own Singaporean men and women! 

Meanwhile, we are not contented.  比上不足比下有余啊! Love

Alamak, except those who stay home play games, who dun want higher incomes?

If hawkers try increase their food prices and still can sell, why not? You are the one who could stop the increases by not buying from them

Can see in FAstJobs how Recruitment Companies Scam people

UP TO $2800 ( meaning it includes CPF and Overtime pay @ 1.5 rate or 2.0 rate)

The basic is only $1600 or $1800/ mth

[Image: Fast-Jobs-26-June-24.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Including those MP and ministers ?hmmm

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

I think they interview the ministers.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(26-06-2024, 06:18 PM)Ola Wrote:  Can see in FAstJobs how Recruitment Companies Scam people

UP TO $2800 ( meaning it includes CPF and Overtime pay @ 1.5 rate or 2.0 rate)

The basic is only $1600 or $1800/ mth

[Image: Fast-Jobs-26-June-24.jpg]

They get a commission from every worker they successfully referred to the company.

So they advertise high wages to attract applicants and just send them over to the company, without even interviewing or screening them, and hope for the best, that the company will somehow hire them.

And you are right...they add on OT and post "Up to...".

Real estate agents, insurance agents, employment agents...all of them cannot be trusted.

Maybe they compare to foreigners...