Russia subs costing £250M blown up by Storm Show missle

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23947476/p...ne-attack/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sevastopol Shipyard on the Crimean Peninsula was on fire early on 13 September 2023 and two ships were damaged after Ukraine launched 5 jet with 10 missiles and three speedboat attacks on the port, Russia's defence ministry said

As a result of being hit by enemy cruise missiles, two ships under repair were damaged,” the ministry

HomeNewsGlobal EuropeWorldRussiaRussia says Crimean shipyard on fire, two ships damaged in Ukraine missile attack

Russia says Crimean shipyard on fire, two ships damaged in Ukraine missile attack
EURACTIV.com with Reuters

The Sevastopol Shipyard on the Crimean Peninsula was on fire early on 13 September 2023 and two ships were damaged after Ukraine launched 10 missiles and three speedboat attacks on the port, Russia's defence ministry said. [X, formerly Twitter]

EURACTIV is part of the Trust Project >>>The Sevastopol Shipyard on the Crimean Peninsula was on fire early on Wednesday (13 September) and two ships were damaged after Ukraine launched 10 missiles and three speedboat attacks on the port, Russia’s defence ministry said.

“As a result of being hit by enemy cruise missiles, two ships under repair were damaged,” Mikhail Razvozhayev, Moscow-installed governor of Sevastopol, the largest city in Crimea and a major Black Sea port, said on Telegram that at least 24 people were injured. “All emergency services are working on the site, there is no danger to civilian objects in the city,” Razvozhayev said.

The strategic shipyard on the peninsula, which Russia annexed from Ukraine in 2014, builds and repairs ships and submarines of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. The fleet has launched numerous drone and missile attacks on Ukraine. Razvozhayev posted a nighttime photo of flames engulfing what seemed to be port infrastructure. Russian Telegram channels posted videos and more photos of massive flames at a facility alongside the water.

False. If real, sure nuke Ukraine and UK

Smile

(16-09-2023, 03:53 PM)Niubee Wrote:  False. If real, sure nuke Ukraine and UK

Almost certain fake as explained by 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DH73lxotL8
Ukr source said is insurgents in Crimea 
UK source said is Ukr themselves

the missile is air launch type. 

Also fire in dock as result, never report sub destroyed.

Satellite image confirms defeat of Russia's $1.2bn S-400 Triumf air defence system in Crimea. Morning of Sept 14, 2023, drones and missiles attacked Russia's S-400 Triumf air defence system, which could cost up to $1.2 billion. A satellite image confirms the defeat of the complex. At 22:30 (EDT) or 19:30 (PDT), drones reportedly destroyed the radars and antennas of the S-400 Triumf complex. After that, modified Neptun anti-ship missiles hit the launchers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66829826
This week saw spectacular Ukrainian attacks on the Crimean Peninsula, hitting Russian warships and missiles. Estimates of the damage done ran into billions of pounds and raised the question: is Ukraine getting ready to retake Crimea, which Russia annexed in 2014?. Crimea is a Russian fortress, so it is important not to get carried away.

"The strategy has two main goals," says Oleksandr Musiienko.