Didi stock collapse as China Cyber Agency refuse to clearance

I think the China govt is just killing the company.
Investors should sell and don't look back.
Stock is going to zero.

The Chinese authorities will never forgive it's disobedience when it went for US listing instead of HK/China.

This company is finished.

[Image: OIwBlok.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Report here.
All these agencies are politically driven. Did is wasting time trying to see clearance. Thy will just refuse.

Didi offended the political masters so they will just suffocate the company until it is dead. Which agency will ever give it clearance?

It is not possible that a company with top IT experts and security experts cannot come up with a proposal that fix security issues. Clearly the authorities are just stonewalling the company so it has no way out.

[Image: YSzKeGS.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Didi's boss is a traitor of the nation who gave confidential info of China to USA!

(12-03-2022, 02:10 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Didi's boss is a traitor of the nation who gave  confidential info of China to USA!

He does not have to be a traitor to be fixed.
So long as he disobey he will be fixed.

Americans don't need useless data from their system.
They have plenty of their own data 

Didi defeated the US company uber to be number 1 in China. When Uber was operating in China why no concern about data????

How is it once Didi disobey the authorities suddenly data issues become so serious

Cyber and data security are just political tools to hinder operations of companies that political leaders don't like.

The agencies are just another lever for CCP to control tech companies. If you are connect to CCP, everything clears ...no issue.

China is run like that now. Everyone align to top ...all decisions are political decisions as agencies themselves are afraid of offending leaders.

(12-03-2022, 02:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He does not have to be a traitor to be fixed.
So long as he disobey he will be fixed.

Americans don't need useless data from their system.
They have plenty of their own data 

Didi defewated the US company uber to be number 1 in China. When Uber was operating in China why no concern about data????

How is it once Didi disobey the authorities suddenly data issues become so serious

Cyber and data security are just political tools to hinder operationa of companies that political leaders don't like.

Didi was told specifically, very clearly not to go for listing in New York.

They went quietly with confidential info of China!

Giving secret info to another country!

That is called traitor!  Angry

Right move to bring the price down price to lowest and delist cheap.

Then list in HK. Who wanna pay over the throat then list on HK. Siao right....

Smile

(12-03-2022, 02:27 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Right move to bring the price down price to lowest and delist cheap.

Then list in HK. Who wanna pay over the throat then list on HK. Siao right....

Most investors sold.
They cannot push down price and buy from shareholders to delist as they can be voted down by minority shareholders and sued in class action.

They have to offer shareholders HK stock.

This too is not happening because. Authorities block them so they have no way out.

Good la so they can’t con gong investors like Grab  Clapping

(12-03-2022, 02:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Most investors sold.
They cannot push down price and buy from shareholders to delist as they can be voted down by minority shareholders and sued in class action.

They have to offer shareholders HK stock.

This too is not happening because. Authorities block them so they have no way out.

Uncle, they will do a general offer with an anchor partner(s). So many local firms were doing that when they about to delist.

Smile

1. Ride hailing companies operate in 150 countries.
2. In Singapore we have Grab and Gojek from Indonesia.
3. No other country in the world claim this type of taxi service is holding sensitive data that cannot be simply addressed by industry standard cyber measures and privacy protection. All govt issues a set of guidelines that companies can follow and there is no issue.

4. It is very clear that the China Cyber Agency is used as political tool to go after companies the Chinese govt dislike.

5. Nothing Didi can do to get go ahead. They already try for 2 years but cannot.

My conclusion is the China govt wants to punish the company to a desperate state for it's disobedience to make it an example.

(12-03-2022, 02:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Uncle, they will do a general offer with an anchor partner(s). So many local firms were doing that when they about to delist.

1. Offer can be rejected by shareholders.
2. Because Didi did not disclose they were told by China govt not to list during IPO. They can be sued for damages.

Company is in extreme risk and still bleeding money from operating losses

[Image: wgJJzYz.jpg]

(12-03-2022, 03:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Ride hailing companies operate in 150 countries.
2. In Singapore we have Grab and Gojek from Indonesia.
3. No other country in the world claim this type of taxi service is holding sensitive data that cannot be simply addressed by industry standard cyber measures and privacy protection. All govt issues a set of guidelines that companies can follow and there is no issue.

4. It is very clear that the China Cyber Agency is used as political tool to go after companies the Chinese govt dislike.

5. Nothing Didi can do to get go ahead. They already try for 2 years but cannot.

My conclusion is the China govt wants to punish the company to a desperate state for it's disobedience to make it an example.

grab aso kena punished by the china govt?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post