Difference between the truly rich and those who merely pretend to be

[Image: S97e2LR.png]

More at https://tinyurl.com/3rw53en7

Got diff meh? Stocks and Shares.

How about boasting of richness but showing supporting evidence with CPF statement? So how to tell if this person is truly rich or just pretending basing on the logic of that article?....... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

actually if someone wants to pretend to be rich, let him be lah. how lian doesn't hurt anyone and is not a crime either.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

For some people. it's akin to boh lian dng si peh.

(04-08-2021, 06:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How about boasting of richness but showing supporting evidence with CPF statement? So how to tell if this person is truly rich or just pretending basing on the logic of that article?....... Rotfl
Rotfl

(04-08-2021, 06:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How about boasting of richness but showing supporting evidence with CPF statement? So how to tell if this person is truly rich or just pretending basing on the logic of that article?....... Rotfl

I  know who you are talking about, he is just boastful.... Laughing

CPF can see cannot touch leh

[Image: 1-D9-ECBC6-D162-49-C4-931-F-D2203-EC954-BE.png]

How to be rich? I think its luck and fate. I am a bankrupt.

(05-08-2021, 07:21 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  How to be rich? I think its luck and fate. I am a bankrupt.

What happened