Digital fraud attack rate in Singapore higher than APAC average

Digital fraud attack rate in Singapore higher than APAC average: Cybercrime report 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rt-3992166

The fact is- They capitalise on the Govt’s drive for AI and handphone Digi dependency.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Govtvdoes not dare to make banks responsible for the fraud resulting from wesk systems especially the bank decisions to phase out physical tokens.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

All hail Jo Teo Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

believe the same way they trap errant taxi driver can be used to trap these digital scammer.
just go active on the crypto space sure got a lot of scammer will try you.
then trap them.
maybe little effect at the start. but with time then these scammer will know that it is not a free area. can get caught one. like the jungle one.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(16-12-2023, 08:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Govtvdoes not dare to make banks responsible for the fraud resulting from wesk systems especially the bank decisions to phase out physical tokens.

UK standard.  Dream on.

(16-12-2023, 10:41 AM)Blin Wrote:  UK standard.  Dream on.

It does not match up. World class salary but Low Class Ministers with weak performance.

Pap jack-of-all-trade ministers easy to scam.

So this is Swiss standard of living?