Dirty sly US attempting dangerous knock at manned space station of China

US tried to put it's satellite to endanger manned space station of China. The act dangerously threatened life safety of 3 astronauts in the space station.  

偷袭?美星链卫星接近!中国空间站紧急避撞,美超音速武器3连败 - YouTube    

aiyo, so xia sway until like that

(29-12-2021, 08:22 PM)webinarian Wrote:  US tried to put it's satellite to endanger manned space station of China. The act dangerously threatened life safety of 3 astronauts in the space station.  

偷袭?美星链卫星接近!中国空间站紧急避撞,美超音速武器3连败 - YouTube    

.The Americans are the aggressor, looking for trouble.....? Stop Mad Scream

The Americans are the aggressor, looking for trouble.... Angry Mad Bomb

China should just announced to the world that if any satellite were to come xxx km near it's space station it will be shot down.

Those are Elon Musk satellites

Before launch he has to file for approval of orbit International space agency.

Anything wrong cam file with the agency. Elon Musk has 1200 satellites of any not orbiting on correct trajectory should ask him to take down

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

no need US, a company already can deal with china in space.
space X already have 40,000+ satelite out there yet reusable, cover every inch of earth surface for super high speed communication, when china going to copy cat? china has no high end IC & calculation, so who knock to who? also space X satelite orbit are all closed to earth.
china complain to UN? small boy lose fight? which organisation is controlling the space & orbit?

SpaceX發射四萬多顆衛星「可回收」吳:中國發射成本高「易被偵查」

中國向聯合國打小報告!美國spacex衛星企圖撞天宮太空站 天宮被迫閃開!?

(30-12-2021, 12:57 PM)kokee Wrote:  no need US, a company already can deal with china in space.
space X already have 40,000+ satelite out there yet reusable, cover every inch of earth surface for super high speed communication, when china going to copy cat? china has no high end IC & calculation, so who knock to who? also space X satelite orbit are all closed to earth.
china complain to UN? small boy lose fight? which organisation is controlling the space & orbit?

中國向聯合國打小報告!美國spacex衛星企圖撞天宮太空站 天宮被迫閃開!?

Number One Yank licking lapdog

Smile

very 下流 hor

(30-12-2021, 12:59 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Number One Yank licking lapdog

Of course, flg very happy to lick US kock.  

If he goes to US, he will be hit by American black as he, as a Asian, is a third class people there.  

Why this  man so happy to be 3rd class and be attacked by US black?