Do I still need the TraceTogether app or token?

Do I still need the TraceTogether app or token?

Don't throw away your TraceTogether token or uninstall the app just yet - you are still be required to check in at some venues. More on the changes to contact tracing: https://str.sg/w86Q

(26-04-2022, 03:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Do I still need the TraceTogether app or token?

Don't throw away your TraceTogether token or uninstall the app just yet - you are still be required to check in at some venues. More on the changes to contact tracing: https://str.sg/w86Q

If you still see the poster with the QR code or the token scanner still there, just go and "tee" it lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

I've deleted the TraceTogether app in my mobile phone. Clear up for more storage space in my phone. 

Will download the app again when need to use for venues which require to check-in, e.g. large events. 

"Q: Do I still have to check in using the TraceTogether app or token at venues?
A: Most venues will no longer need you to check in using the TraceTogether app or token because vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS) have been lifted in most cases. Under VDS, unvaccinated people are often not allowed to enter specific premises or participate in certain activities, unless conditions are met. For example, places of worship, malls, retail shops and supermarkets are venues that no longer need to maintain VDS.
VDS will still be needed for food and beverage establishments - including restaurants, coffee shops and hawker centres - because these are mask-off settings regularly frequented by many members of the public, including people who may be vulnerable. But dining venues will not require their customers to check in with the TraceTogether app or token. This is already the case for hawker centres and coffee shops."
[+] 2 users Like Ameliachin's post

Save it for future lockdowns  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post