Do You Know Why Brazil Lost to Cameron and Portugal Lost to Korea Overnight?

Because both Brazil and Portugal were relaxed knowing they are surely going to next stage, likely they didn’t send top players and only sent junior players to play the matches, and they only wanted a draw. However Cameron and Korea were playing the matches seriously hoping to beat the top teams and they managed to succeed.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Similarly Japan beat Spain in the same scenario. Well done, Japan and Korea.

Didn’t know Brazil lost Cameron.

It’s a trap ?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(03-12-2022, 12:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Because both Brazil and Portugal were relaxed knowing they are surely going to next stage, likely they didn’t send top players and only sent junior players to play the matches, and they only wanted a draw. However Cameron and Korea were playing the matches seriously hoping to beat the top teams and they managed to succeed.

sometimes is " tactics play " they don't want to be top of the group despite already go in the final 16.
Have to see who they going to meet from other group. Usually the best is the stay " 2nd " of the group.

(03-12-2022, 01:27 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s a trap ?

Betting is a big business... 
All those upset still qualify, most have reserve strength to certain degree.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(03-12-2022, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  sometimes is " tactics play " they don't want to be top of the group despite already go in the final 16.
Have to see who they going to meet from other group. Usually the best is the stay " 2nd " of the group.

Makes sense......... Clapping

So SG first team should be able to beat Brazils second team?

Possibly fixed matches for the top teams

(03-12-2022, 04:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Possibly fixed matches for the top teams

Tongue I still feel final is Argentina vs Portugal , is Messi vs CR , so FIFA and make news about it about these two stars players

also both , playing their last WC finals both already 30 ++

I don't think SK , Japan or others can process further, fairytale will end in the knock out stage. " maybe some still can " reach either Q final or semi final and get knock out.

SK last knock out at Q final if I remember " but some claim is Fix by FIFA as that time the WC stage at SK "

last time young i can tahan watch during wee hours for 90mins plus extra just to see my fav brazil having a goaless draw.
no more since i became a father.

really lost interest. i only youtube delayed goals if it interests me.

(03-12-2022, 04:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tongue I still feel final is Argentina vs Portugal , is Messi vs CR , so FIFA and make news about it about these two stars players

also both , playing their last WC finals both already 30 ++

I don't think SK , Japan or others can process further, fairytale will end in the knock out stage. " maybe some still can " reach either Q final or semi final and get knock out.

SK last knock out at Q final if I remember " but some claim is Fix by FIFA as that time the WC stage at SK "

What about Brazil?

(03-12-2022, 04:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  What about Brazil?

So far I see Brazil play is not say good. Anyone i don't like them lol yesterday they lost.

All along I don't like Brazil.

Back in good old days I support England Later I see them like zzzz
Now a days come WC , all along I support Italy and Argentina but too bad Italy never go Finals.

(03-12-2022, 04:47 PM)menghuii Wrote:  last time young i can tahan watch during wee hours for 90mins plus extra just to see my fav brazil having a goaless draw.

Now I also cannot endure till wee hours , I not father still single but when one grow up we tend to somehow not say so craze about football for some.

Last time during my teen days , even after O level exam still go play soccer with classmates instead should be study for next day exam lol.
Also with my cousin, neighbours . Every weekend or school holidays surely play street soccer once a while play field than will watch English league come weekend and italian league , last time tv got show highlights every week

We even go see SG team play in M league at National stadium doing kallang wave. When S League first start we also go see

now as we grow up, some got family soccer just a thing see for fun

(03-12-2022, 05:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So far I see Brazil play is not say good. Anyone i don't like them lol yesterday they lost.

All along I don't like Brazil.

Back in good old days I support England Later I see them like zzzz
Now a days come WC , all along I support Italy and Argentina but too bad Italy never go Finals.

Yesterday could be the 2nd team the top players took a break for the subsequent matches.

(03-12-2022, 05:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yesterday could be the 2nd team the top players took a break for the subsequent matches.

Is kinda " Standard " when come Competition.
When they already Qualify why need to risk injury so the last match usually they put 2nd team.

(03-12-2022, 04:47 PM)menghuii Wrote:  last time young i can tahan watch during wee hours for 90mins plus extra just to see my fav brazil having a goaless draw.

Become father need to earn monies feed children. Rice bowl cannot broken so come back so tired how to last till wee hours? Of cuz can take leave but you need reserve some say your kids very sick or they got school events you need go. So having kids make a big difference to your lifestyle and that include your interest watching soccer