Do You Realise the Handwash We Use is Antibacterial but Covid is A Virus

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgpl9FzVT8tv2Y_z8ZdWW...A&usqp=CAU]

Virus is different from bacteria, even if you wash your hands frequently using antibacterial handwash, you could still get virus infection as the handwash is not hrlpful at all.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-08-2021, 11:59 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgpl9FzVT8tv2Y_z8ZdWW...A&usqp=CAU]

PAP gave free sanitizer to kill virus and you shud use them. Anti bacteria handwash are good for washing hands that likely get in contact with bacteria like after pangsai, wash meat or clear rubbish bins......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-08-2021, 12:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  PAP gave free sanitizer to kill virus and you shud use them. Anti bacteria handwash are good for washing hands that likely get in contact with bacteria like after pangsai, wash meat or clear rubbish bins......... Rolleyes

always use it to wash hands to feel better.

(23-08-2021, 12:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  always use it to wash hands to feel better.

I use anti bacteria handwash instead of soap. Dun feel clean using soap........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

It will work also.

Use hand soap products to effectively wash virus off

https://youtu.be/-LKVUarhtvE

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Water alone kills Covid virus.
Just remember to wash with whatever.

(23-08-2021, 12:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  it Virus is different from bacteria, even if you wash your hands frequently using antibacterial handwash, you could still get virus infection as the handwash is not hrlpful at all.

Soap dissolves the fat covering the virus so they can't "live".

All soap works to break virus n kill bacteria n inactivated them... antibacterial is only a marketing gimmick.

TS appears to be more learned than the Scientists & the medical people in WHO and many other Authorities including MOH.  Maybe he should suggest to these "fools & misiniofmrers"  what best to use to kill Covid before many people in the World got themselves in trouble  for nothing.

[Image: 15-F257-BF-F184-4270-99-D6-14-BE33079-F5-F.png]

(23-08-2021, 01:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 15-F257-BF-F184-4270-99-D6-14-BE33079-F5-F.png]

Yes,.use hand wash if you can afford. Some bacteria live in water so will not be killed by washing with water. At most they will be wash away only. Anti bacteria wash kills the bacteria. 

Also depends on what type of soap one use to wash hand,.if bath soap like Lux I am doubtful it kills bacteria. However,there are some anti bacteria soaps around....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

I always keep a small bottle with me whenever I go out.