Do not chase after false luxuries

[Image: TJMQI0l.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

The real luxuries in life dont need to chase lah...being jobless and retire will achieve overnight. Haha

Find cheap and good durains is also a luxury tiok boh..ah butt!

Ah Butt is getting spiritual lately. May be ate too much cheap durians and mooncakes.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

So says the person who is obsessed with money. Hahaha

Ignore List: Oyk

Smile Sometimes also buy luxury stuffs rah. Is rewarding yourself back after earn a lot money.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-08-2024, 06:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Sometimes also buy luxury stuffs rah. Is rewarding yourself back after earn a lot money.
It is considered sensible in certain way. If one is affordable, can indulge in luxury once a while, to reward oneself instead of stingy to oneself.

If one has a family to support and a job to do, how to achieve those “real luxuries”?

(28-08-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Do not chase after false luxuries

why we have 2 PAP ministers chasing after false luxuries like black and white bungalows ?

(28-08-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Do not chase after false luxuries

in reality, you will become rich if you chase after false luxuries.

you will remain poor if you chase after real luxuries.

(28-08-2024, 05:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  The real luxuries in life dont need to chase lah...being jobless and retire will achieve overnight.  Haha

Tell that to our politicians:

[Image: Cash.jpg]

(28-08-2024, 09:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why we have 2 PAP ministers chasing after false luxuries like black and white bungalows ?

They are the Rajahs of Ridout Road.

(28-08-2024, 08:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is considered sensible in certain way. If one is affordable, can indulge in luxury once a while, to reward oneself instead of stingy to oneself.

This is why rich ppl into luxury stuffs cannot say they wanna show off. More like they feel earn so much than pamper ownself with luxury branded clothes drive expensive car stay in mansion lor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Why some people are blessed with luxurious life. No need to chase, it comes to you. 
Some work like a dog, just to get a bone in return. 
Get real. As long as you're in this world, money is needed. We got to live and live well.

I only can say , REAL luxury is when we are just a child partly no need to worry a lot stuffs.

Care free life , this is why u see chid always happy playing with no worries. When we grow up, simple luxury is gone to be honest.

Need to take care a lot things , worry a lot things etc.

Those who care a lot about china and yet own self jobless hopeless useless, what do you think of them?

(28-08-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: TJMQI0l.jpeg]

U should be monk

Smile

(28-08-2024, 05:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: TJMQI0l.jpeg]

Talk is cheap. If mkt crash n make u bust n u still can hold the above point. U are god.

(29-08-2024, 01:05 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U should be monk

Those point sync with Buddhism.

(28-08-2024, 11:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I only can say , REAL luxury is when we are just a child partly no need to worry a lot stuffs.

Care free life , this is why u see chid always happy playing with no worries. When we grow up, simple luxury is gone to be honest.

Need to take care a lot things , worry a lot things etc.

Because kid don’t know life need money. Need to study hard to have a good life.
U see those old folk tray n cardboard collector. Go preach to them those point n see what they say. 

But I do believe there are some who can live by those point by sgbuffet. Thus they become monk with no attachment, craving or aversion. 

For me it is tough. Some are not commoner they are highly educated monk with PhD n etc.

(28-08-2024, 10:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why rich ppl into luxury stuffs cannot say they wanna show off. More like they feel earn so much than pamper ownself with luxury branded clothes drive expensive car stay in mansion lor
To indulge in self luxuries also needs to hv some self restraints. Not to the extreme of over exaggerated by flashing too much thick jewelleries all over the body. Is kind of weird.

Singapore has 5Cs:

CASH

CREDIT CARDS

COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIPS

CONDOs

CARS

Waiting for PAP to reduce Condos and Cars

using the salaries of FTs and PRs first

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If one has multi millions, what to do with the money if he doesn’t buy cars and condos? Put in banks, invest in stocks, donate to charities? Or give to jellygaogao?

(29-08-2024, 06:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If one has multi millions, what to do with the money if he doesn’t buy cars and condos? Put in banks, invest in stocks, donate to charities? Or give to jellygaogao?

Rich ppl also got donate mah beside invest , put in banks , own luxury cars etc

(29-08-2024, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Rich ppl also got donate mah beside invest , put in banks , own luxury cars etc

You also very rich! No girlfriend no wife, your sperms bank must be exploding! Big Grin

(29-08-2024, 06:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If one has multi millions, what to do with the money if he doesn’t buy cars and condos? Put in banks, invest in stocks, donate to charities? Or give to jellygaogao?

Whether we are rich or poor, we only live once. If the wealthy accumulate so much $$$ from their high pressure jobs or businesses, but do not indulge in some of life's comforts such as a GCB, luxurious cars, overseas vacations, branded products etc., then they might as well join the hoi polloi in dead end low paying jobs that are less stressful. 

(29-08-2024, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Rich ppl also got donate mah beside invest , put in banks , own luxury cars etc

If there are no rich S'poreans, the PAP has no one to milk except the heartland peasants.

(30-08-2024, 07:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If there are no rich S'poreans, the PAP has no one to milk except the heartland peasants.

Actually the rich don’t even been squeeze in fact. Sg taxes on the rich are not high compare with USA and China in fact.