Do we import oyster from Vietnam?

(16-05-2023, 12:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-1061.png]

2015 bmw 5 series 0 60

This one you know why? Is Taiwanese Farmers feel the Threat. Is about Business.
Because if you compare beef , pork from USA, Aust the taste is way better than Taiwanese breeder.

(16-05-2023, 02:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This one you know why? Is Taiwanese Farmers feel the Threat. Is about Business.
Because if you compare beef , pork from USA, Aust the taste is way better than Taiwanese breeder.

You only talk about half of the story, ractopamine is banned in many countries but not in the U.S. and Canada.

[Image: IMG-1067.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1068.jpg]

Aiya he bongkang only cares about taste

(16-05-2023, 02:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This one you know why? Is Taiwanese Farmers feel the Threat. Is about Business.

Ractopamine is harmful. 

[Image: IMG-1069.png]

https://www.salon.com/2013/11/01/is_this...e_partner/

[Image: IMG-1070.png]

This bongkang really talking rubbish. No wonder he can constipate for a few days. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-05-2023, 03:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This bongkang really talking rubbish. Now wonder he can constipate for a few days. ... Big Grin

He is selling imported meat from the U.S., he’s in the meat industry

(16-05-2023, 02:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You only talk about half of the story, ractopamine is banned in many countries but not in the U.S. and Canada.

[Image: IMG-1067.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1068.jpg]

Smile Like that you better don't eat Fast foods like MCD , Burger king etc lor ?
or even western foods in Hawker , etc places like in Jack Place.

Or you don't trust SG Authority ? Since they are strict on meat products.

Look at recently Pork supply. They are strict on it as usual whenever there is " virus "

(16-05-2023, 12:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Vietnam was spread with Agent Orange all over the rivers, lakes, farmland, forests and beaches by the U.S. during the war, the soil and water are highly toxic and polluted even after 50 years…best to avoid eating seafood from Vietnam

My friend visited the villages that were badly affect by this chemical. Was very heart-wrenching to see so many deformed children there.
[+] 2 users Like Clyde's post

https://www.tridge.com/news/meat-exporte...chemical-a

(16-05-2023, 03:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Like that you better eat Fast foods like MCD , Burger king etc lor ?
or even western foods in Hawker , etc places like in Jack Place.

Or you don't trust SG Authority ?  Since they are strict on meat products.

Look at recently Pork supply. They are strict on it as usual whenever there is " virus "

You better dun trust any authority when comes to food. Do your own due diligence. You know Singapore just allow food import from Fukushima. ...  Rolleyes

Carl Jung

[Image: IMG-1071.png]

[Image: IMG-1072.png]

(16-05-2023, 03:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You better dun trust any authority when comes to food. Do your own due diligence. You know Singapore just allow food import from Fukushima. ...  Rolleyes

Because SG NEED OTHERS FOR FOOD.

Even so call local farming produce a lot STILL cannot meet for the population here.

EPIC , the local famers some quit farming as the new place is not right etc suit for their farming if you don't know.
Recently news got report some local famers going to quit once contract finish.

(16-05-2023, 03:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Because SG NEED OTHERS FOR FOOD.

Even so call local farming produce a lot STILL cannot meet for the population here.

EPIC , the local famers some quit farming as the new place is not right etc suit for their farming if you don't know.
Recently news got report some local famers going to quit once contract finish.

We are talking about food safety. What's all these irrelevant craps you talking? .... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(16-05-2023, 03:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  We are talking about food safety. What's all these irrelevant craps you talking? .... Big Grin

Smile I already say SG authority is strict on meat import. If USA , AUSt , NZ etc meat not meet the requirements will not come in SG what.

(16-05-2023, 03:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  We are talking about food safety. What's all these irrelevant craps you talking? .... Big Grin

[Image: IMG-1073.png]

anonymous photo sharing

(16-05-2023, 03:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I already say SG authority is strict on meat import. If USA , AUSt , NZ etc meat not meet the requirements will not come in SG what.

These countries have no restrictions on using rectopamine meaning all the meats imported from these countries have high chance of containing ractopamine, how to control? Does your uncle’s company have SOP of testing the meat imported from North America?

(16-05-2023, 03:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I already say SG authority is strict on meat import. If USA , AUSt , NZ etc meat not meet the requirements will not come in SG what.

Smile I also say again dun trust any authority when comes to food including meat. You know SG authority requirement does not mean it is safe. Those salmon from Norway are fed with toxic fish meal which can cause cancer. The same goes with meat from angmo countries. Dun believe go do research or ask the AI at CHATGPT. ... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(16-05-2023, 03:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-1073.png]

anonymous photo sharing

I teach you, when you choose the fish from Jappie .... switch off the light to see if there is any green glow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-05-2023, 03:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I teach you, when you choose the fish from Jappie .... switch off the light to see if there is any green glow

You must be joking lah, you can choose what fish to buy at wet market or supermarket but you dunt know the origin of the fish and seafood you eat at restaurants and fast food stores.

(16-05-2023, 03:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You must be joking lah, you can choose what fish to buy at wet market or supermarket but you dunt know the origin of the fish and seafood you eat at restaurants and fast food stores.

Buy one of these and use lor

[Image: radiation-detector-public-health-england.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-05-2023, 03:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  These countries have no restrictions on using rectopamine meaning all the meats imported from these countries have high chance of containing ractopamine, how to control? Does your uncle’s company have SOP of testing the meat imported from North America?

(16-05-2023, 03:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Smile I also say again dun trust any authority when comes to food including meat. You know SG authority requirement does not mean it is safe. Those salmon from Norway are fed with toxic fish meal which can cause cancer. The same goes with meat from angmo countries. Dun believe go do research or ask the AI at CHATGPT. ... Big Grin

Smile hypocrites lol don’t tell me U don’t eat any meats ? Yesterday? Few months back ? Future ? Or way back when you are just a kid and happy eating happy meal from MCD.

Talk so much yet also suck thumb eat right ?

https://giphy.com/gifs/FeJoUDdA7oABeHkXHd

Smile
Doc do mention about those process food
Like hot dog etc not healthy

They never claim you cannot eat but eat less or control.

Even come veggies some farmer spread so much pesticides.

Mind you even so call “ organic “ is not true organic foods either.

(16-05-2023, 03:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Buy one of these and use lor

[Image: radiation-detector-public-health-england.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1075.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1074.gif]

(16-05-2023, 03:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile hypocrites lol don’t tell me U don’t eat any meats ? Yesterday? Few months back ? Future ? Or way back when you are just a kid and happy eating happy meal from MCD.

I don’t eat red meat, occasionally eat minced pork on noodle imported from China.

[Image: IMG-1077.png]

(16-05-2023, 04:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I don’t eat red meat, occasionally eat minced pork on noodle imported from China.

[Image: IMG-1077.png]

Do you know the Famous Mei ling process meat got problem before never pass the SG authority test etc.

China meat also " suggestive " recently got people ownself import come in SG and got caught.

(16-05-2023, 03:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile hypocrites lol don’t tell me U don’t eat any meats ? Yesterday? Few months back ? Future ? Or way back when you are just a kid and happy eating happy meal from MCD.

You fucking bongkang dun go around calling others hypocrites okay. We are talking about now after I became more informed about the food I ate from social media and articles posted in SgTalk by members like MRSTI and others. 
Nowadays I hardly eat meat or food cooked from outside sources. I only eat organic certified vege and fish from safe sources like wild caught salmon and smaller fishes like mackerels, barramundis, halibut, .... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(16-05-2023, 04:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Do you know the Famous Mei ling process meat got problem before never pass the SG authority test etc.

China meat also " suggestive " recently got people ownself import come in SG and got caught.

I stopped eating Mei Ling for ages, why was it so popular last time? Everyone loved it.

(16-05-2023, 04:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Do you know the Famous Mei ling process meat got problem before never pass the SG authority test etc.

As you can see from the above table posted by FDA that Ractopamine causes high death rate to pigs, how safe is it to human beings? Meat exporters and sellers dunt want to know.