Do we still need real estate agents with the new HDB self-listing portal?

Do we still need real estate agents with the new HDB self-listing portal?

https://theindependent.sg/do-we-still-ne...ng-portal/

Yes. But the commission fee is too high. Who set at 2% base , negotiate if any? Can't it be at 0.5% - 1% fixed? With the higher transacted cost getting higher, so do the commission. No wonder all advertising prices went hay wired. $2mil ?

Wlwlsmdwl.

Property agent die cock standing

How it works? Meaning i key in details and click BUY button it will be transacted? Lol

Private properties still need them. Because potential buyers dun pay anything and can enjoy full services, chauffeured around and sometimes restaurant meals.

Many agents are just pure puerile scum Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

It's payback time for these scamming agents.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(14-05-2024, 10:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Do we still need real estate agents with the new HDB self-listing portal?

No need

Laughing

8Umbrella Umbrella

(15-05-2024, 08:04 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  How it works? Meaning i key in details and click BUY button it will be transacted? Lol

Those real estate agents who leech and do precious little love your question. They will say that is why they deserve what they charge.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

It's not "need them" but "want them"

The sellers can do away with agents if they fetch the prospective buyers themselves. Nowadays with Grab, it's not hard to reach anywhere. If the buyer drives then wtf is the agent doing there?

Restaurant meals are way cheaper than the commission they are being charged.

Buyer and seller agents are a waste of taim and money. I sold my house on River Valley Road all on my own, a house which I brought earlier also on my own. I didn't use agents. Only the lawyer was needed to do the searches, and push papers l...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

The portal is more for the sellers to market their unit. But, seller need to know the procedures on how to submit a sale online. Most important, seller hv to look into the criteria of buyer whether they are suitable to purchase or not. Criterias like CPF, family eligibility, bank loan, HDB eligibility to purchase and so on.

Yes, we need them especially the women to spread their legs for licking and sucking.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I think HDB should be the agents and charge a flat fee for seller n buyer.

Aiyoyo, as a buyer, the agent provides all the services f.o.c. and arrange for several properties for you to choose from, and you still reject? And as a seller, the agent brings in several roberts for you to chop but you still prefer to sell to your lower offer to avoid paying the agent's commission? You must be another born stewpig stay poor fellow loh lol

looks like many agent going to eat grass liao.

I sold my GCB through agent and she did everything fir me.

I just bank in the buyers cheque she passed to me.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post