Do you all miss Dynamite Kor kor?

miss his foods thread.

He is smiling down at you from Heaven Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-05-2024, 07:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is smiling down at you from Heaven Smile

Don't anyhow say rah, He still around I can sense he lurking here.

(17-05-2024, 08:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't anyhow say rah, He still around I can sense he lurking here.

You sense with your anus?       Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-05-2024, 07:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  miss his foods thread.

Maybe dynamite exploded liao lah! Big Grin

(17-05-2024, 08:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You sense with your anus?       Thinking

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-05-2024, 08:13 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe dynamite exploded liao lah! Big Grin

How the sound like? Poot? Big Grin

Bro Dynamite is a nice guy. He never vulgar and respected all forumers. There is nothing wrong posting those foods he is eating and it certainly made this forum more interesting.

(17-05-2024, 08:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro Dynamite is a nice guy. He never vulgar and respected all forumers. There is nothing wrong posting those foods he is eating and it certainly made this forum more interesting.

Sad miss dynamite kor kor
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(17-05-2024, 08:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't anyhow say rah, He still around I can sense he lurking here.

[Image: IMG-0589.jpg]

Could be his soul refuse to leave this realm Thinking

Frying ckt with 2 pairs of chopsticks is a good way because every strand will be well fried.

Who else is missing besides Dynamite?

https://youtu.be/H6PQzPFaYBg?si=FqrhS7C6NVXqyV0R
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post
Photo 

(18-05-2024, 07:55 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Frying ckt with 2 pairs of chopsticks is a good way because every strand will be well fried.

Who else is missing besides Dynamite?

https://youtu.be/H6PQzPFaYBg?si=FqrhS7C6NVXqyV0R

Bro Ichigo, you!  I always refer to you as the guy with the cute hamster avatar!  Where have you been all these months?  Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

he has changed nick to avoid u.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Maybe you can pray to his nick for 4D numbers Smile

(17-05-2024, 09:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sad miss dynamite kor kor

Dynamite and debono held hands together...you jump I jump !! Odios amigos!

(18-05-2024, 07:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro Ichigo, you!  I always refer to you as the guy with the cute hamster avatar!  Where have you been all these months?  Laughing

Bro p1acebo your memory jin solid!
I forgot my avatar is hamstar ler 
Nowadays sometimes singing karaoke wid frens 
How about you?
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(19-05-2024, 09:34 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Bro p1acebo your memory jin solid!
How about you?

Bro Ichigo, I looking at stock markets to perform well  Big Grin

(19-05-2024, 10:19 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro Ichigo, I looking at stock markets to perform well  Big Grin

In the past ichigo had been posting bouncing papayas did u nose bleed?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(19-05-2024, 09:34 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Bro p1acebo your memory jin solid!
How about you?
Karoake is fun. I sing regularly 2 times a week besides swimming everyday.

Try your utmost (in smelly ceca neh langauge is called try your "level best") to eat healthy food every day. Big Grin

Dynamite's love for unhealhty fried foods like ckt and sole processed meat meals led to his untimely demise  crying

(19-05-2024, 10:49 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Karoake is fun. I sing n swim on bed everyday 🤙

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-05-2024, 11:04 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Try your utmost (in smelly ceca neh langauge is called try your "level best") to eat healthy food every day. Big Grin

Dynamite's love for unhealhty fried foods like ckt and sole processed meat meals led to his untimely demise  crying

Perhaps this Bazuka song was Dynamite’s no. 1 fave song, so chose to use this explosive name.

[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Never mind. Every august he will come back for ckt Smile