Do you feel " stress " in crowded place?

There are two kinds

I preferring stress in crowded place like now at Chinatown , supermarket, shopping mall people crowding ...

Is not party in disco/club , despite also crowded but is HAPPY.

For me I stressed if got no monies becuz got child to feed evey week wait for my monies. Crowded will be stressed is the last of my list I believe
[+] 3 users Like sgh's post

(14-01-2023, 08:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  For me I stressed if got no monies becuz got child to feed evey week wait for my monies. Crowded will be stressed is the last of my list I believe

Thot your children are  all university graduates??
U said you have willed all your CPF money to charities??

Then what stress are you  saying?

(14-01-2023, 08:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  For me I stressed if got no monies becuz got child to feed evey week wait for my monies. Crowded will be stressed is the last of my list I believe

Ppl say when kids grow up got job pay well already can relax mah

(14-01-2023, 09:56 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Thot your children are  all university graduates??

They not yet Uni graduate Sec 4 and JC 1 very close to Uni but not there yet. So still need monies to feed. If that Sec 4 cannot study then yes after this year study finish go out and work I one less mouth to feed. The other got distinction CL 1 IP program go Hwa Chong that one need feed

(14-01-2023, 09:56 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Thot your children are  all university graduates??

If one's children are university graduates, then the must be holding good jobs with good salaries, then should not have money problem and undue stress........ Laughing nudie

(14-01-2023, 06:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  There are two kinds

I preferring stress in crowded place like now at Chinatown , supermarket, shopping mall people crowding ...

Is not party in disco/club , despite also crowded but is HAPPY.

Recently I get horny at crowded places Laughing

Smile

(14-01-2023, 10:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Recently I get horny at crowded places  Laughing

u scary
u purposely squeeze inbetween to have body touch

(14-01-2023, 10:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Recently I get horny at crowded places  Laughing

(14-01-2023, 10:08 PM)Talent Wrote:  u scary
u purposely squeeze inbetween to have body touch

Which means he likes to go to Chinatown during CNY.............. Laughing Gesti-109

I hate crowds!

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(14-01-2023, 10:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Which means he likes to go to Chinatown during CNY.............. Laughing Gesti-109

I went on Friday. Quite crowded and many tourist.

Smile

(14-01-2023, 10:12 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I went on Friday. Quite crowded and many tourist.

I intend to go on eve of CNY......to buy cheap goodies........ nudie

If you love a quite place., can try vivo city's library. Sit there with a book, good view of the sea. Total silence.

(14-01-2023, 10:26 PM)Migrant Wrote:  If you love a quite place., can try vivo city's library. Sit there with a book, good view of the sea. Total silence.

Good suggestion.......... Clapping

I do
I cannot stand crowd
on tour with 100s
I felt stressed

I go off to have me time in sauna
shiok

(14-01-2023, 10:01 PM)debono Wrote:  If one's children are university graduates, then the must be holding good jobs with good salaries, then should not have money problem and undue stress........ Laughing nudie

These days many u grads, it is not twenty or forty years ago your generation  Laughing
Also foreign u grads enter Sg.