Do you feel weird we locals get squeezed dry by our own Govt

Whereas PRs here become more richer…

Sometimes I wonder what PAP always claim put citizen first all along ?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Someone said you not happy can go elsewhere.😅
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Someone said nobody owes you a living.

https://youtu.be/29cu605xies?si=nj7k8WXvQEre6oJL

(04-09-2024, 09:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Whereas PRs here become more richer…

All those dumb stupid 61% will always believed what the pappies said. All along, I don’t trust a single word they said.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(04-09-2024, 09:55 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Someone said you not happy can go elsewhere.😅
Nation and country belongs to every citizens. It does not belong to pappies. They are merely servants to the country, whereas we are master, becos we paid them.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(04-09-2024, 11:04 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Someone said nobody owes you a living.

What ??? Than where his pay from? Now SM somemore sit there , than PM , Minister, what Mayor , President beside MP etc ???

is WE VOTED them in thus they can get " GOVT High pay cheque which they ownself price themselves ..."
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(04-09-2024, 11:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What ??? Than where his pay from? Now SM somemore sit there , than PM , Minister, what Mayor , President beside MP etc ???

is WE VOTED them in thus they can get " GOVT High pay cheque which they ownself price themselves ..."

Await your Hong Lim talkshow. Rolleyes

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(04-09-2024, 09:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Whereas PRs here become more richer…

How did you come to the conclusion that PRs are getting richer?

Anyway, weird or not doesn't matter. What matter is that a large number of sinkies are dumb enough to give them the majority in parliament so we can only LLST. Since I can't do anything about it, I make sure that I don't give anything extra that will benefit these ppl.

Ignore List: Oyk

(04-09-2024, 11:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How did you come to the conclusion that PRs are getting richer?

Anyway, weird or not doesn't matter. What matter is that a large number of sinkies are dumb enough to give them the majority in parliament so we can only LLST. Since I can't do anything about it, I make sure that I don't give anything extra that will benefit these ppl.

One of my relative is PR for years Liao never convert to new citizen because wait his assets back in Thailand no more. He is rich well to do , condo rent out also got office rent out and hold high position too he still work since salary is high Smile

(04-09-2024, 11:04 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Someone said nobody owes you a living.

Just repeated what his father mentioned if I am right.😅
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(04-09-2024, 11:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All those dumb stupid 61% will always believed what the pappies said. All along, I don’t trust a single word they said.

They will invest in JB properties and stay there and then can shout Chip chip chip what. Where got expensive?

Laughing