Do you have arrogant relatives?

One of my cousin last time move to condo never invite me but instead invite others leh

(14-01-2022, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One of my cousin last time move to condo never invite me but instead invite others leh

i love it 
no need to to spend unnecceasrily to buy house warming presents.
buffet lunch is not healthy.

i hv a relative got 3 young  children 
for every children birthday invited us to bd party,
waste time n money.

(14-01-2022, 01:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One of my cousin last time move to condo never invite me but instead invite others leh

Din invite you means arrogant ah? What kind of strange reasoning is that?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-01-2022, 04:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Din invite you means arrogant ah? What kind of strange reasoning is that?....... Thinking

than why never invite me leh? whereas others been invited.

(14-01-2022, 04:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than why never invite me leh? whereas others been invited.

Your relative see you no up?

tomorrow will be a better day

(14-01-2022, 04:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than why never invite me leh? whereas others been invited.

Can be any other reason but not arrogant. Could be missed you out, afraid you keep reference to your rich unker, may be got rumor of your gay activities, etc...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

got invited yr rich uncle?

I thought you have a rich uncle?

How deep is your wallet?