Do you have good relationships with your cousins?

Last time when we small , play together having fun, later some get marry etc , all seem change maybe due to stress, society , Money , housing etc.

Now I rarely meet up with my cousin which those we used to be together play during our childhood in fact some are enemy to me.

Soon going to meet up, I not sure how it will go since one of my cousin going to get marry, surely other cousin also will come.

Have many cousins
Contact thru WhatsApp.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

One female cousin was so interested in me that we could have piaked piaked if I have gone ahead. When we went swimming she displayed her slit in full glory with bathing suit lah. But then I would be killed pain pain by my mother as she was her beloved younger sister’s daughter Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-09-2022, 02:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time when we small , play together having fun, later some get marry etc , all seem change maybe due to stress, society , Money , housing etc.

Now I rarely meet up with my cousin which those we used to be together play during our childhood in fact some are enemy to me.

Soon going to meet up, I not sure how it will go since one of my cousin going to get marry, surely other cousin also will come.

How come you only talk about cousin and your uncle only? How is your relation with your brothers, sisters and father har?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Now ppl all only good relation with their phone and pc

(11-09-2022, 06:37 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Now ppl all only good relation with their phone and pc

I also for see than when I meet them at weddling dinner surely just talk abit than all look at their phone

(11-09-2022, 02:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time when we small , play together having fun, later some get marry etc , all seem change maybe due to stress, society , Money , housing etc.

When young there's no comparison with one another. When all are working, people will decide how they'll treat you based on what you've achieved in life. That's why when I meet up with my cousins, I never ask what they're doing in their jobs etc. I only chat with them on hobbies, movies watched...