Do you think PM lee don't wish Anwar win ?

Because if Anwar win GE in MY , the tie with china will be even greater = More rich China folks and More business deals with MY

indirectly is snatching from SG partly Sg is expensive.

As far as I know, Anwar is anti-Singapore. He is jealous Singapore is rich and peaceful.

Of course lah. This also needs to think meh.

i heard from coffeeshop uncles, someone approach Anwar for banking license, Anwar open price was $500m

(26-10-2022, 06:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  As far as I know, Anwar is anti-Singapore. He is jealous Singapore is rich and peaceful.

Anwar is pro chinese. His biggest treats of course is from those pro Malay and Malaysia itself majority are Malays.
But I see , now is not the case. If Anwar win become PM, he surely pull more tie with China in return it do benefit for Malaysia.

I heard he suck dick from my uncle cleaner

(26-10-2022, 06:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Anwar is pro chinese. His biggest treats of course is from those pro Malay and Malaysia itself majority are Malays.
But I see , now is not the case. If Anwar win become PM, he surely pull more tie with China in return it do benefit for Malaysia.

You couldn’t be more wrong.  He is a Malay supremacist.  My msian Chinese colleagues early in my career told me all the Chinese businessmen were very wary of Anwar. 

Luckily their parents got money all sent to aussie unis.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-10-2022, 06:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You couldn’t be more wrong.  He is a Malay supremacist.  My msian Chinese colleagues early in my career told me all the Chinese businessmen were very wary of Anwar. 

Luckily their parents got money all sent to aussie unis.

my malaysian colleagues told me that during mahaattier time as finance minister he was v anti chinese,sth like clsoing chinese schools

(26-10-2022, 07:08 PM)talky Wrote:  my malaysian colleagues told me that during mahaattier time as finance minister he was v anti chinese,sth like clsoing chinese schools

Yes that’s right.  Anwar wasn’t liked at all by the msian Chinese community.  Not by a long shot.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-10-2022, 06:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Because if Anwar win GE in MY , the tie with china will be even greater = More rich China folks and More business deals with MY

indirectly is snatching from SG partly Sg is expensive.

Dun worry lah … Anal-wah wont win

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin