Do you think this survey person is real?

That day someone come my house and I let her in. She said doing survey for Heng Sweet Kiat. When she asked me on a lot of my personal info which I never give, I asked her how can I verify her identity. She showed me a card and said I can call a number. Immediately I tell her to get out, I don't believe that can verify anything effectively. I tell her to halt everything and leave and I am going to complain to Hang Swee kiat.

(20-12-2021, 09:33 PM)dynamite Wrote:  That day someone come my house and I let her in. She said doing survey for Heng Sweet Kiat. When she asked me on a lot of my personal info which I never give, I asked her how can I verify her identity. She showed me a card and said I can call a number. Immediately I tell her to get out, I don't believe that can verify anything effectively. I tell her to halt everything and leave and I am going to complain to Hang Swee kiat.

You are smart, not to be taken for a ride... Clapping

(20-12-2021, 09:37 PM)debono Wrote:  You are smart, not to be taken for a ride... Clapping

Nowadays how to trust. The number to call maybe is her own people. Just now someone call my house phone and said do survey. I just tell him I am busy and bye.

If gov really pay these people to do survey, they must be very inefficient. Those highly paid leaders should be able to observe themselves rather than rely on survey. Survey results may mislead them.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(20-12-2021, 09:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Nowadays how to trust. The number to call maybe is her own people. Just now someone call my house phone and said do survey. I just tell him I am busy and bye.

If gov really pay these people to do survey, they must be very inefficient. Those highly paid leaders should be able to observe themselves rather than rely on survey. Survey results may mislead them.

Those MIW wants to have a feel of the ground, and how to remain as MP in the next GE...... crying