Do you think when GE2025 coming nearer and nearer.

Govt will approve same sex marriage in SG ?? To get votes?

Tongue Smile

(03-01-2023, 06:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Govt will approve same sex marriage in SG ?? To get votes?

Tongue Smile

No. PAP will lose. Singapore is still traditional.

If they insist, both must chop dicks before I can consider to vote policy in.

Smile

Nearer better...take whatever freebies first to overcome the diffcult time for now.

High inflation these days very hard to manage...sky high prices still need to pay to eat and  survive.

(03-01-2023, 06:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Govt will approve same sex marriage in SG ?? To get votes?

Tongue Smile

Same sex  marriages are not allowed in Christian society.......... crying

Tongue Smile

not so fast lah.................in 2030 maybe...........

President election first , new president new life loh...

Vote base on PAP's past 6 to 10 Years of Performance

Never be idiots to vote for the Future

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Tongue Smile

Sorry to burst your bubble. You got wait long long...

Deputy Lawrence Wong is only a puppet. Voting for him or PM Lee for GE2025 is no difference.

(03-01-2023, 06:57 PM)Niubee Wrote:  No. PAP will lose. Singapore is still traditional.

If they insist, both must chop dicks before I can consider to vote policy in.

i will vote against pap on this repeal of 337a

since history approval for same sex marriage is AH=GAINST HUMANITY

(04-01-2023, 08:35 AM)talky Wrote:  i will vote against pap on this repeal of 337a

since history approval for same sex marriage is AH=GAINST HUMANITY
It is unnatural for a man to marry a man.  It is not "God's will" that this should happen.......... crying

(03-01-2023, 08:23 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  President  election first , new president new life loh...
There are some past Presidents who hv done great contributions for singapore. One good 
example is Honourable Benjamin Sheares who is
an obsterician saving many mothers from difficult 
delivery of babies.  Another is Honourable Ong Teng Cheong. So far, what hv this present
president done for singapore?

Tongue Smile

Now I know why you are single. You have been waiting for the gov to pass the law right?

(04-01-2023, 12:50 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There are some past Presidents who hv done great contributions for singapore. One good example is Honourable Benjamin Sheares who is
an obsterician saving many mothers from difficult delivery of babies.  Another is Honourable Ong Teng Cheong. So far, what hv this present
president done for singapore?

Advertise for Milo drink........... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Don’t bother with GE. The powers that be are only interested to remain in power and fatten their own pockets. Bring in more foreigners. There is now no more semblance of the Singapore of LKYs time.

tomorrow will be a better day

They will give awards first...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(04-01-2023, 01:49 PM)surfer Wrote:  Don’t bother with GE. The powers that be are only interested to remain in power and fatten their own pockets. Bring in more foreigners. There is now no more semblance of the Singapore of LKYs time.

They are in power to fatten their purses.......... Clapping