Doctor finds out why vaccinated athletes and fitzais' hearts stop working suddenly...

dunwan to post one, since ppl nowadays like cannot handle the truth....
but i see the sinkie slip in coma in taiwan case then thought back of this...

u can start from around 10:20...

to summarise..
nonvaccinated people's hearts primarily use fats for energy
but they found out vaccinated people's hearts switch to increased glucose uptake instead for energy utilization..
under high stress situation, the heart cannot cope...

if u dun understand the science/explanation

fitzais aka bodybuilders do high intensity exercise which burn a lot of energy to pump their muscles..... by right burning out their glucose

now the heart which usually just burn fat, now also need to fight for glucose to burn for energy.....

fitzais mostly on KETO high fat high protein diet.... hardly eat carbs which mean low glucose for usage....
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

Would really appreciate they qualify vaccination as those mRNA sheet and not confuse everyone with Deactivated Virus vaccine that is not mRNA

knn

So, is staying away from vaccination the best solution?

Why take risk?

yes deaR stay away from vaccination

too many issues with mrnacovidvaccine , to promote it is a sin.

btw body need some fats, cannot daily ultra low fats food.

The person I’m waiting for him to die haven’t yet. Wonder did he really got his vaccine? He told us healthy no need wear mask wor

(20-01-2024, 11:06 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  too many issues with mrnacovidvaccine , to promote it is a sin.

btw body need some fats, cannot daily ultra low fats food.
Cannot laugh for me...I kana stroke. crying  
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19 (fyi reading)😍

(20-01-2024, 11:58 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Cannot laugh for me...I kana stroke. crying  

Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.

(20-01-2024, 04:36 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Why take risk?

Jialak Covid 19 consequences..we no take booster shot becos seen many side effect...lahh. Tongue

(20-01-2024, 12:03 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Jialak Covid 19 consequences..we no take booster shot becos seen many side effect...lahh. Tongue
*Did you know ?*

▪️Both  the  legs together  have  50%  of the  nerves    of  the  human  body,  50%  of  the  blood  vessels  and  50%  of  the  blood  is flowing  through  them.
*Walk*

▪️ It  is  the  largest  circulatory  network  that connects  the  body.
*So Walk daily*

▪️Only when  the feet are  healthy then  the convention current  of blood  flows ,  smoothly,  so people who  have  strong  leg muscles  will  definitely have  a strong  heart. *Walk*

▪️Aging  starts  from  the  feet  upwards.
*Walk*

▪️As  a  person  gets older, the  accuracy & speed  of  transmission  of instructions  between the  brain and  the  legs decreases, unlike  when a  person  is  young.
*Please Walk*

▪️In  addition,  the  so-called  Bone  Fertilizer Calcium will  sooner  or later  be  lost  with  the passage  of  time,  making  the  elderly  more  prone  to  bone fractures.
*WALK*

▪️Bone  fractures  in  the  elderly  can  easily  trigger  a  series  of complications, especially fatal  diseases  such  as  brain  thrombosis.
*Walk*

▪️Do  you  know  that 15% of elderly  patients  generally, will  die  max. within  a  year  of  a  thigh-bone  fracture !! 
*Walk daily without fail*

▪️ Exercising  the legs,  is  never  too  late, even  after  the  age  of 60  years.
Pls...>》*W A L K*

▪️Although  our  feet/legs  will  gradually  age with    time,  exercising  our  feet/ legs  is  a  life-long  task. 
*Walk 10,000 steps*

▪️Only  by regular strengthening  the  legs, one  can  prevent  or reduce  further  aging. 
*Walk 365 days*

▪️ Please  walk  for at  least 30-40  minutes  daily  to  ensure  that  your  legs  receive  sufficient  exercise and  to  ensure  that  your  leg  muscles remain healthy.
*KEEP WALKING*

Pls share  this  important  info with  all  your fren and young or old...100+years"  (friends, family, everyone  is aging  on  a  daily basis... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(20-01-2024, 11:58 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Cannot laugh for me...I kana stroke. crying  

fyi vaccine created spike is smaller than the virus,

https://images.theconversation.com/files...b=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=1000&fit=clip

so can travel beyond places the virus cannot go.

one can reduce virus spike chance of blinding by eat the right food
omegaquant.com/new-research-higher-omega-3-index-offers-protection-from-severe-covid/
New Research: Higher Omega-3 Index Offers Protection from ...
8 Mar 2023 ... ... Omega-3 ... EPA has also been found to inhibit the enzymatic activity of transmembrane proteases that normally cleave spike proteins and allow ...

not sure if effective against elephant in the room created spike,
or can follow some one in this forum recommendation to eat enzyme to null the clot.

(20-01-2024, 03:43 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  dunwan to post one, since ppl nowadays like cannot handle the truth....
but i see the sinkie slip in coma in taiwan case then thought back of this...

u can start from around 10:20...

to summarise..
nonvaccinated people's hearts primarily use fats for energy
but they found out vaccinated people's hearts switch to increased glucose uptake instead for energy utilization..
under high stress situation, the heart cannot cope...
Knn.  No wonder my kkj bo lat. 
before vac. Mine still strong. 
Any suggestion to make my bird fly again. 😍🤟

(20-01-2024, 04:36 AM)Scythian Wrote:  So, is staying away from vaccination the best solution? Why take risk?

I had heart palpitations after my third Covid-19 jab so I will definitely not be taking any more vaccinations. In fact, I just had Covid-19, and my only symptom was a sore throat that went away after 2 days.

https://twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/166...84482?s=20

mRNA provaxxers still think all is fine...

Don't worry... Tongue

Remember to update and GPGT...

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(20-01-2024, 12:01 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the virus.

if u watch the video talking about the X-ray
kidneys burn glucose also....

Many of my friends in the medical community are scornful of the constant refrain to meh meh pak. They themselves are only 2 + 1 booster.

Meh Meh Pak, Meh Meh Si Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-01-2024, 04:36 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Why take risk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCQ1CBojRoI