Doctor submitted 116 false Chas claims, duping MOH into disbursing $7,600

Doctor submitted 116 false Chas claims, duping MOH into disbursing $7,600

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...o-...rsing-7600

Need some advice if this doctor has advised patients to also pak latest safe and effective mRNA jabs lolololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

That's why I said MOH is inapt. Instead of catching doctors who overcharge they went around telling doctors not to dispense MC so readily. They got their priorities wrong!

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

So much effort for such a small amount? The doctor needs to check into imh...

Siao doctor small money cheat not worth Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-06-2024, 10:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Siao doctor small money cheat not worth Big Grin

钱不够用lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Many doctor also doing this, the only way is to find a lobang to ctch them and make them pay for our tax money.

docitr all now not honest, useless people. Lawyer too..

Do you think politicians are honest too ?...During election they can promise this that but actually don't...

Covid not making money that why makan peanut money

Don't always think that doctors are honest. My friend worked in a clinic. During covid, the clinic had no business. The doctor not only did not pay the workers' salaries, he also makan away their cpf money that the government paid to the clinic. Eventually he closed down the clinic.
My friend now works in another clinic. Every now and then this doctor tries various mean to convert her to his religion.

many doctor doing it
actually the bill is like 50$
but they inflate the medial bill to 120$
so they 'cheat' the moh
without getting caught

i know this becos my downstairs doctor dont use chas system
so he charge only 40 to 50$ each visit...