Doctors Warn: Never Eat Your Peanuts Like This Or It Can Cause Cancer!

(13-05-2023, 11:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Just ate some peanuts just now lah! Big Grin See how lah!

i throw alot of soft abit spoilt peanuts down stairs from my window
i feel instead of throwing it away
i tot throw out of my 12th floor hdb window..the birds may find it still edible...
sometimes the bird will come to my window and say something..
maybe they 'know' I am the one who threw the peanuts..animals can smell ..
dunno weather they came to say thankyou or came and scold me ...(like ..if want to give..give fresh peanuts lah...not soft... want to spoilt peanut lah ..LOL
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Eat lesser loh
Rojak without peanuts not nice

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

This is the response from BingChat's AI when I asked whati are the harmful effects of eating peanuts.

While peanuts are generally healthy, eating too many peanuts can lead to weight gain and other health problems. Peanuts are high in calories and fat, so it is important to consume them in moderation. Overconsumption of peanuts may lead to unwanted weight gain, discomfort in the stomach, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain12Peanuts may also block mineral absorption in your body and cause high blood pressure1In addition, peanuts can cause and worsen pimples by clogging pores and stimulating the production of sebum2Peanuts may be harmful to people who want to lose weight3.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-05-2023, 02:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This is the response from BingChat's AI when I asked whati are the harmful effects of eating peanuts.

While peanuts are generally healthy, eating too many peanuts can lead to weight gain and other health problems. Peanuts are high in calories and fat, so it is important to consume them in moderation. Overconsumption of peanuts may lead to unwanted weight gain, discomfort in the stomach, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain12Peanuts may also block mineral absorption in your body and cause high blood pressure1In addition, peanuts can cause and worsen pimples by clogging pores and stimulating the production of sebum2Peanuts may be harmful to people who want to lose weight3.

You should ask if you can eat spoiled peanuts.

(13-05-2023, 02:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This is the response from BingChat's AI when I asked whati are the harmful effects of eating peanuts.

(13-05-2023, 02:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You should ask if you can eat spoiled peanuts.

Just now I had Nasi Lemak and they gave me lots of peanuts and ikan bills lah! Big Grin

(13-05-2023, 02:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You should ask if you can eat spoiled peanuts.

Here is the answer from my Artificial Advisor....
Yes, rotten or moldy peanuts are harmful to health. They can contain aflatoxins, which are toxic substances produced by certain molds that grow on peanuts. Aflatoxins can cause liver damage and cancer. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(13-05-2023, 04:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Here is the answer from my Artificial Advisor....
Yes, rotten or moldy peanuts are harmful to health. They can contain aflatoxins, which are toxic substances produced by certain molds that grow on peanuts. Aflatoxins can cause liver damage and cancer. ..... Big Grin

So while we enjoy eating peanuts, must never swallow bad peanuts, spit out and rinse your mouth with water.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I have eaten ground nut for donkey years… 
No problem leh… Rotfl

Eat nut regularly will reduce constipation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I eat raw unprocessed ones.