Is President Halimah better than US ex President Trump?

Is President Halimah better than US ex President Trump?

Be true and honest with your comment, please.

Of course. Loony trump can make milo? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

harleemah is not an elected president
she was 'selected'

trump was elected by the pple
[+] 3 users Like singaporean1964's post

(09-11-2021, 06:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Of course.  Loony trump can make milo? Big Grin

Less sugar  Laughing

(09-11-2021, 07:52 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Less sugar  Laughing

milo kosong  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-11-2021, 03:20 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Is President Halimah better than US ex President Trump?

you're kidding, right ?

you're comparing an OVER-GLORIFIED HOUSEWIFE................to Trump ??

Trump might be a Zionist puppet................but Halimah is Pinky's puppet...........and Pinky is also a Zionist puppet...........
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(09-11-2021, 09:53 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you're kidding, right ?

you're comparing an OVER-GLORIFIED HOUSEWIFE................to Trump ??

Trump might be a Zionist puppet................but Halimah is Pinky's puppet...........and Pinky is also a Zionist puppet...........

A good observation, our EP is actually a SP(selected President).  Trump as a President has wide ranging powers but our EP or SP do not have such powers.  She is indeed LHL's puppet on a string.. Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(09-11-2021, 03:20 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Is President Halimah better than US ex President Trump?

MILES AWAY from salary to own mind
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

no, not mules away 
is million miles away

Halimah shouldn't have accepted W/O a contest.

Is Singapore so primitive?

It's a disgrace to the people of Singapore.

It's Discrimination..

How true is Singapore leaders abide by International law and rule of lae.

While most of us hated DT for the crap he pulled on the rest of the world, he did have a group of hardcore supporter who support his view and that show up in the votes as well..

For President Halimah, do we even know what is her view, let alone have a group of hardcore supporter to support it.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

one is notorious for being anti china, one is famous for milo. not comparable

(09-11-2021, 10:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  one is notorious for being anti china, one is famous for milo. not comparable

They have something in common 

Both are Morons

SG President is elected to be #Notmypresident#.

She is a national joke as compared to Trump.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

President Election 2017

None of us was even given a shot in the dark.

(09-11-2021, 10:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  While most of us hated DT for the crap he pulled on the rest of the world, he did have a group of hardcore supporter who support his view and that show up in the votes as well..

For President Halimah, do we even know what is her view, let alone have a group of hardcore supporter to support it.

All I can say is that she is not elected but selected, and not tested like D. Trump....... vomit

(30-12-2021, 08:13 AM)debono Wrote:  All I can say is that she is not elected but selected, and not tested like D. Trump....... vomit

Our system like child play… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-12-2021, 08:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Our system like child play… Rotfl

Childcare

(30-12-2021, 08:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Our system like child play… Rotfl
You can say that again, it indeed is child's play.......haiz... Angry Angry Mad Bomb

(31-12-2021, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  You can say that again, it indeed is child's play.......haiz... Angry Angry Mad Bomb

Trump fought with Hillary

Halimah fought with Nothing