Dog saved from 14th floor ledge at a HDB in Hougang

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/doggo...n-hougang/

The dog belong to a 15 floor flat owner. How did the dog landed on the 14 floor ledge?

Thank goodness the dog did not fall off the ledge.

(12-09-2023, 10:13 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  The dog belong to a 15 floor flat owner. How did the dog landed on the 14 floor ledge?

I wanna know too, maybe can ask the lucky dog  Big Grin

(12-09-2023, 10:41 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  I wanna know too, maybe can ask the lucky dog  Big Grin

If its a cat I can understand. But a dog. Somemore its a big dog.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Likely chasing after a cat or rat

Dogs usually get into such situation when hunting other creatures

dog also can't tahan the high cost of living and wanted to commit suiside ?

(12-09-2023, 10:13 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  The dog belong to a 15 floor flat owner. How did the dog landed on the 14 floor ledge?

Blue wall jumped to blue wall then back to white wall.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Dog ran into other people unit n was thrown onto the ledge?
What do u think?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-09-2023, 11:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Dog ran into other people unit n was thrown onto the ledge?
What do u think?

Unless the dog is familiar with the person who put the dog there. I dont think so. The dog is a German Shepherd and may bite to protect herself.

Maybe the 14 floor flat owner is the babysitter or the owner of the dog. The dog may have urinated in the living room or barking too much to the annoyance of the owner that landed him in the ledge as punishment.  Did SPCA acertained the real owner?

(13-09-2023, 01:03 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Likely chasing after a cat or rat

Dogs usually get into such situation when hunting other creatures

14th and 15th floor. Balcony and window normally fixed with window grill. Cats can go thru' grill.

(13-09-2023, 12:36 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  14th and 15th floor. Balcony and window normally fixed with window grill. Cats can go thru' grill.

Then how the dog came outside to the overhang?

Can keep such a big dog in HDB? I thought only small breeds like Pomeranian, Poodle, Aiptasia, Observer, Sadtinel which tend to shriek rather loud are allowed? Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-09-2023, 12:26 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Unless the dog is familiar with the person who put the dog there. I dont think so. The dog is a German Shepherd and may bite to protect herself.

Maybe the 14 floor flat owner is the babysitter or the owner of the dog. The dog may have urinated in the living room or barking too much to the annoyance of the owner that landed him in the ledge as punishment.  Did SPCA acertained the real owner?

Maybe both neighbours are enemies 

Happened saw his dog wondering around so throw dog at ledge?
Gave food to make dog sleep can’t bite

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(13-09-2023, 12:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then how the dog came outside to the overhang?

Thru' the 14floor flat owner window. But dog belong to 15floor owner. Don't think the dog can get to the ledge from outside the flat.

(13-09-2023, 01:28 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Maybe both neighbours are enemies 

Happened saw his dog wondering around so throw dog at ledge?
Gave food to make dog sleep can’t bite

Possible. Good neighbour before friendship sour over barking dog. Ledge is so narrow. Noticed that the dog is sitting sideway. Can the dog jump or craw down without risk of falling. Dog must have been placed there.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post