Indian National urges Modi intervene to keep border with S'pore open so they can come

[Image: 4YStBSX.jpg]

Kraccckkk Ptui Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Amata’s brothers….he will welcome them to share his bed

I thought already opened?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

they should not let this particular indian to enter..he is a trouble maker
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

There is still no vaccine against Delta Variant.

But CECA has strong support from Calvin Cheng to spread covid to Singapore.

It takes only 1 Traitor to sink this country.
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

SG owe them something issit?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

India gave a major defeat to China when the director general of Coast Guard, K Natarajan, was elected as the next executive director of the Regional Cooperation Agreement on Combating Piracy and Armed Robbery against Ships in Asia (ReCAAP). The regional body has its headquarters in Singapore.

New executive director from India!  Clapping

(11-08-2021, 10:33 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  SG owe them something issit?

I suspect Singapore gave Modi his balls as collateral for CECA. So when the Indians are stopped at border, Modi just squeeze the balls a bit........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(11-08-2021, 08:03 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  they should not let this particular indian to enter..he is a trouble maker

This fellow is a very dangerous person and shd be put in wanted list in the way he put those words.  It is like wanting to take over Singapore control and interfere in our sovereignty.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(11-08-2021, 05:32 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: 4YStBSX.jpg]

India virus very dangerous and potent. Keep away from these viruses as much as possible. 

The only way is not to open legs wide, wide

(11-08-2021, 10:32 AM)Ola Wrote:  There is still no vaccine against Delta Variant.

But CECA has strong support from Calvin Cheng to spread covid to Singapore.

It takes only 1 Traitor to sink this country.

Bro, who is calvin cheng?

White country selling thieves better think 3-4 times before letting these dirty India variant black fungus in. They can fake educational certs, they can simply fake vaccine cert. 

Even if they produce digital copies, how to ensure they have been properly vaccinated. This one worst than fake education cert, this one bring in India variant and death, lockdown, and destruction our economy.

They still have the highest infection rates in the world.

(11-08-2021, 11:25 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, who is calvin cheng?

[Image: Screenshot-20210811-115338.jpg]

it is not xenophobia. it is because. when one india indian come. he see that it is good. so he call his village people to come. they become big and strong and start to take over the trade
that say they are good. actually only a few good. if people from all many countries that india indian invade in large number people start to reject india indian. who to blame? you have it good keep to yourself. you tell so many many it is good and then you crowd yourself out as well. not xenophobia but indian indian created the problem themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(11-08-2021, 12:03 PM)sclim Wrote:  it is not xenophobia. it is because. when one india indian come. he see that it is good. so he call his village people to come. they become big and strong and start to take over the trade
that say they are good. actually only a few good. if people from all many countries that india indian invade in large number people start to reject india indian. who to blame? you have it good keep to yourself. you tell so many many it is good and then you crowd yourself out as well. not xenophobia but indian indian created the problem themselves.

They are not even our top 10 trading partner in the world ... absolutely useless

(11-08-2021, 11:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20210811-115338.jpg]
Now, I get to know who is Calvin Cheng when I googled some info.  A police report was lodged against him in Jan 2016 when he passed remarks that he will kill those terrorists children that prevent them from seeking revenge when they grows up.  He was a former nominated MP.  Wow! This is a very dangerous man!
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Dr? Better check your cert real one or not? And then check another thing..

https://i.imgur.com/GTh5rLnl.jpg

https://lestacindia.com/india-to-singapo...qatar/amp/

Just 10 mins ago, one CECA with a mix of American and Indian accent called me from Singtel to say that my home Wifi has been hacked and used by multiple unknown users.

Singtel cannot make police report otherwise, they cannot catch the hackers.

WTF!!

(11-08-2021, 01:00 PM)Ola Wrote:  Just 10 mins ago, one CECA with a mix of American and Indian accent called me from Singtel to say that my home Wifi has been hacked and used by multiple unknown users.

Singtel cannot make police report otherwise, they cannot catch the hackers.

WTF!!
Nothing very unusual as we know many Govt websites hv been hacked before.
Devil 

(11-08-2021, 01:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Nothing very unusual as we know many Govt websites hv been hacked before.

I suspect it is a scam and just hung up the phone.    Angry

1. Singtel will have their own Cyber Security Team to check and switch their server backup

2. No news report on this

3. Why bother to inform a dumb and poor customer like me individually?