https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/tan-ch...er-getting

Means MP doesnt know his residents well..lousy
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

what free lunch he gave

must so alarmed and shame

how about him

free lunch from all sinkies
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

Can you seriously believe this kind of story from a guy who claimed old people go around picking cardboards are for exercise?? ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-01-2023, 05:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Can you seriously believe this kind of story from a guy who claimed old people go around picking cardboards are for exercise?? ..... Rolleyes

he is another xiasuay like cotton chan.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

When in doubt we help first. I can tell you, he say help or not help still kena. He say help first, people will say misuse of govt and taxpayers money. He say investigate then give appropriate help, people will say heartless and no empathy...

Take so much millions but take one meal box kpkb

(20-01-2023, 03:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/tan-ch...er-getting

why Tan Chuan Jin's lunch box is so delicious that resident has to act as a stroke patient to get it ?

how to qualify for such delicious lunch box ?

Actually hor, I can also put up a very convincing act when I want to get MC Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 07:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually hor, I can also put up a very convincing act when I want to get MC Big Grin

Are you going to get MC on 25 Jan...................... Laughing

(20-01-2023, 08:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you going to get MC on 25 Jan...................... Laughing

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin