Do you guys take afternoon nap?

Ever since spending more time WFM ... I developed a habit of taking a nap betweeb 4-6pm. Around 15-30mins
Damm shiok ... wake up super fresh  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I have been staying at home now for 1.5yrs just studying various things.

I take multiple naps. Wake up then work intensively on what ever then sleep.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-08-2021, 06:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been staying at home now for 1.5yrs just studying various things.

I take multiple naps. Wake up then work intensively on what ever then sleep.

Guess you need to study harder ... wish you all the best

(14-08-2021, 06:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Ever since spending more time WFM ... I developed a habit of taking a nap betweeb 4-6pm. Around 15-30mins

i have chronic fatigue due to hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue..........

so i have to sleep around 12-1pm............drowsy like hell..........don't nap for 1-2 hours will mati.......

(14-08-2021, 06:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Ever since spending more time WFM ... I developed a habit of taking a nap betweeb 4-6pm. Around 15-30mins

I think you had hit the 'jackpot' having a habit to take a afternoon nap.

(14-08-2021, 07:15 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i have chronic fatigue due to hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue..........

so i have to sleep around 12-1pm............drowsy like hell..........don't nap for 1-2 hours will mati.......

Like that you have problem when holiday travels

(14-08-2021, 07:22 PM)debono Wrote:  I think you had hit the 'jackpot' having a habit to take a afternoon nap.

You same same nap too?

I always try my best to nap at least half hr before I go for my usual afternoon swim.

(14-08-2021, 08:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You same same nap too?

I don't take naps.....

Old people afternoon nap Liao at night can't sleep.

(14-08-2021, 08:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Like that you have problem when holiday travels

Most travel aboard has long bus rides, there they can take a nap.

(14-08-2021, 08:49 PM)debono Wrote:  Most travel aboard has long bus rides, there they can take a nap.

I like taking the fast train in China .... bery clean and comfy

(14-08-2021, 08:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I like taking the fast train in China .... bery clean and comfy

Yes, it is like sitting in a areophane ..

(14-08-2021, 08:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Like that you have problem when holiday travels

no worries lah...........haven't left the CUNTry since 1993-1994...............serious.............

i hate travelling anyway.........

(14-08-2021, 08:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I like taking the fast train in China .... bery clean and comfy

And can also have a few minutes smoking break at stopover stations.

(14-08-2021, 09:26 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  no worries lah...........haven't left the CUNTry since 1993-1994...............serious.............

i hate travelling anyway.........
Not even Batam or JB?

(14-08-2021, 09:31 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  And can also have a few minutes smoking break at stopover stations.

I no smoke so no diff to me

(14-08-2021, 09:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I no smoke so no diff to me

No smoking is good, it will not do the body any harm.  Also those around you will not get second hand smoke or side-stream smoke, which can be deadly.

(14-08-2021, 09:42 PM)debono Wrote:  No smoking is good, it will not do the body any harm.  Also those around you will not get second hand smoke or side-stream smoke, which can be deadly.

Smoking makes one stupid. Scientific fact. Smoking deprives oxygen in your bloodstream thus to your brains.
Consequences, knowingly burn money to get illness and diseases

If want to  live longer take afternoon nap.. in china i heard lunch time is 2 hours.

(14-08-2021, 08:18 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't take naps.....
I dun allocate time and place to take nap too. I just doze off for a few seconds or mins in front of my computer when I am sleepy and alone. I dun drive when I am sleepy as I might doze off while driving......... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Some cuntries let workers power nap to boost productivity as it improves concentration

[Image: wink-117.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 11:53 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  If want to  live longer take afternoon nap.. in china i heard lunch time is 2 hours.

Yes they will pull out their mattress and nap for about 30mins or longer if they skip lunch. Sometimes we rush to go to their canteens first to avoid the super heavy crowds.  

And they really stream out and attack the food stalls really like locusts mah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 08:59 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, it is like sitting in a areophane ..

HSR so much quieter than sitting in an aeroplane. Definitely prefer HSR To domestic flights to travel around within China.

(15-08-2021, 01:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I dun allocate time and place to take nap too. I just doze off for a few seconds or mins in front of my computer when I am sleepy and alone. I dun drive when I am sleepy as I might doze off while driving......... Big Grin
That's why sometimes I dun drive to work, can sleep on the bus  ZZzzZ

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(15-08-2021, 01:12 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Some cuntries let workers power nap to boost productivity as it improves concentration

[Image: wink-117.gif]

I see many FW power nap at our parks. Some of them power nap minimum two hours.

(15-08-2021, 12:16 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I see many FW power nap at our parks. Some of them power nap minimum two hours.

Yes tough work for them under hot sun n barking from foreman 
[Image: Terror.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin