Daughter who plundered dad's £49K savings + £48K house & put him in care home jailed

Mon, 22 May 2023 at 2:27 am SGT

A callous daughter and her husband who put her elderly father in a care home, sold his house and plundered his life savings of £50,000, were jailed for three years and three months.

Fherisia Dougall and her husband David were both convicted of fraud on Friday after her father died in a care home where he had been abandoned. The case had been started at crown court in January 2020 but was adjourned when the defence applied to have the jury dismissed. Cecil died in June 2022 before the hearing resumed.

Fherisia Dougall, 57, and her husband, David Dougall, 59, trapped elderly Mr Coetzee in their home in Milton Keynes, Bucks, after convincing him that he should move in with them. At the time, Mr Coetzee had lived alone in South Africa where he was born, and his rapidly failing sight meant he became depressed and vulnerable.

The couple, who were in debt and financially struggling, tricked Mr Coetzee into transferring his life savings into their joint account by telling him they would open a bank account in his name after he settled in. They never did.

Instead they spent his life savings of £49,354 on themselves, as well as the £47,946 profits from the sale of his property in South Africa, which was also carried out without his consent or prior knowledge.

Much more at: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/daughter-her-h...49168.html

Wicked daughter !

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Why only jail? England no rotan is it? Rotan leave a scar so they will remember for life.

(22-05-2023, 04:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why only jail? England no rotan is it? Rotan leave a scar so they will remember for life.

rotan dont have
but spanking got

[Image: hard-spanking-ass.gif]

Very wicked of her to do that. The lesson learnt is never to trust anyone, even your own children.

(22-05-2023, 05:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Very wicked of her to do that. The lesson learnt is never to trust anyone, even your own children.

learn from jho low

spend money which  is not their

I always say, my money my business. 
When old, a roof over head is a must. 
You stay with children, you got to look up to them.

(22-05-2023, 06:24 PM)Migrant Wrote:  I always say, my money my business. 
When old, a roof over head is a must. 
You stay with children, you got to look up to them.

Who ask you stay with children? I confirm will not. Why need to see other ppl face to live leh? Key is you must save enough monies don't give them if they can ownself go out and earn already. Instead use those your own saved monies all on yourself.

Tough love is needed. Whack them hard when young and they will grow up ok.

Mollycoddle them when they’re young and they will turn out selfish and self centered. And they will turn out like this woman and her husband.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Serve him right; father and daughter mah...when father died money give to them ; it is only in matter of early or later.

(22-05-2023, 06:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  Who ask you stay with children? I confirm will not. Why need to see other ppl face to live leh? Key is you must save enough monies don't give them if they can ownself go out and earn already. Instead use those your own saved monies all on yourself.

I think in this case, the old man is going blind and the daughter somehow convinced him that staying with her is good for him due to his eyesight.