[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Will he go Mustafa?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

No chance lah to be elected as Presidante

8Umbrella Umbrella

(18-04-2023, 08:07 PM)klat Wrote:  No chance lah to be elected as Presidante

Wow, don't tell me he is designated   to be the next PE..........? Big Grin

(18-04-2023, 08:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Wow, don't tell me he is designated   to be the next PE..........? Big Grin

Chia is currently the Ministry of Manpower’s permanent secretary for development.  Clapping

His upcoming role marks a return for MAS’s former deputy managing director for corporate development. 

Chia was a 16-year veteran of the MAS before he joined the manpower ministry in 2020. 

Singapore Boleh... Clapping

(18-04-2023, 07:55 PM)Dan Wrote:  One CECA out

“In this debate and over the course of the remaining term of Govt, "I (DPM) look forward to hearing concrete alternatives from opposition,” DPM Wong said, “not just opportunistic and / or populist ideas to chip away bit by bit at trust in govt but a serious alternative agenda for an alternative govt.”

“That’s how politics in a first world parliament should work.”

DPM Wong said he did not assume that the PAP would win the next GE. He emphasized that he did not assume PAP would win the next general election or that he would inevitably become the prime minister...

(18-04-2023, 10:52 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  “In this debate and over the course of the remaining term of Govt, "I (DPM) look forward to hearing concrete alternatives from opposition,” DPM Wong said, “not just opportunistic and / or populist ideas to chip away bit by bit at trust in govt but a serious alternative agenda for an alternative govt.”

“That’s how politics in a first world parliament should work.”

DPM Wong said he did not assume that the PAP would win the next GE. He emphasized that he did not assume PAP would win the next general election or that he would inevitably become the prime minister...

I can bet my last dollar that PAP will still be the ruling party, and the LW will become the next PM..................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Good riddance.
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

Finally the end of a long goodbye from Ravi Menon.

If you all have been paying attention to the kind of things that he has been saying in his final years as MAS head, you all should realise how he's increasingly critical of the PAP government.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

(19-04-2023, 01:59 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Finally the end of a long goodbye from Ravi Menon.

If you all have been paying attention to the kind of things that he has been saying in his final years as MAS head, you all should realise how he's increasingly critical of the PAP government.
So no yes man no head of MAS also no PE 's Man. She may be another 6 yrs term again...